IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dylanmcknd

I'm completely confused.

What has happened since the soundcloud stuff? I can't pay attention to this thread 24/7, as much as I would like to.

TWOism ... is that how it's pronounced, 2-ism? I used to say Tvoy-sm ... :mellow:

The fact that a new record for the number of visitors on WATMM in one day was set just two days ago can be attributed to this very thread.

I had to read this sentence about 20 times before I realized what you were talking about ... my mind's all set to "numbers" and "records" ... I thought you were talking about a vinyl for each visitor or something.

I think Cosecha is a project name they've used for this 'treasure hunt'. Means they can speak to people/Zane Lowe/Warp!? etc about the project without giving away the album title.

makes more sense than a track-name. it also fits with the logic of the spanish "new seeds"-title of that 3 second video.

but it may well be the album title - I actually think it'd make for a good album title, why the hate?

49902-stock-photo-sky-sun-snow-mountain-

one hundred per cent BoC image there

Gives me a

CdEvjBS.jpg

just looking at it.

something has to happen in the next 18 minutes because i am picking up the family and hitting our friday pizza spot. ill be eating meatballs, drinking wine and hitting refresh on my phone feverishly. don't make me do that to my son.

edit: holy balls, 10k posts...shit.

something has to happen in the next 18 minutes because i am picking up the family and hitting our friday pizza spot. ill be eating meatballs, drinking wine and hitting refresh on my phone feverishly. don't make me do that to my son.

LMFAO!!

fucking epic post lol

:cisfor:

Guest umop_apisdn

In the meanwhile, does anyone mind making some sort of summary (other than numbers), since I've missed out on the last day of activity and don't want to read 25 pages of nonsense?

This is amazing news. I'm having my 30th birthday lunch a 3 minute walk from Rough Trade East tomorrow with 16 of my bffs. It's like BoC bringing me a personal birthday present. My missus has already warned me that I'm not allowed to leave mid-lunch if something happens, but clearly I will be down there like a rat up a drain pipe should there be a big reveal

Guest simonemesedora

i'm on the stream channel as well, but it says off air.

is it normal ? or i'm the only one, who cannot see a thing

Archived