IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

Guest Papillon

did you find something in that video? use your words please

BOC youtube channel flipped this video to the number one spot.

LOL at "use your words" it's a bad speaking day.

that news is like 30 pages old

oh snap sorry i'm kind of old and just learnng computers

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joyrex says there is something about page 70, which is post nr.1726 then on that page he says (post nr.1740) that he removed 101 posts (add 101 to something? remove 101 from something?) and then some time later says about facing west (reading right to left?) Any bells?

Guest Warabou

I think this is what we were supposed to hear, it's a recording of the venue (very loud!)

https://soundcloud.com/cydoniac/voice-002-mp3

this is what I heard: 279742

seems like everyone heard a different number.. I'm pretty sure I hear a 2 at 0:12, which is the one I found hard to hear. The rest seem pretty clear to me, except the 9 could be a 5

edit: on closer listen that first 7 could probably be a 9, considering it has the same tone. I just thought I heard two syllables for that digit, but now I'm thinking the number is 299742

Guest jasondonervan

Either it's open over the weekend during the day for people to wander around inside and hear the transmission clearly, or someone's ballsed up with the volume level tonight.

299742?

sounds like this from my shitty laptop speakers.

now alls we need is the decrypter key?

Well I'm hearing 279702 ... but there hasn't been a 0 yet at all, so that's probably wrong. oh boy, imagine nobody actually understood the numbers.

Guest Papillon

That's 699742 again

edit: I can't hear the first digit at all actually

Actually I think you're right on. I listen to the good quality version of 699742.wav at boc pages and the 6 is really quiet as well.

Guest Warabou

299742?

sounds like this from my shitty laptop speakers.

now alls we need is the decrypter key?

Well I'm hearing 279702 ... but there hasn't been a 0 yet at all, so that's probably wrong. oh boy, imagine nobody actually understood the numbers.

Yeah, I doubt the 0, pretty sure it's a 4 there. The only one people seem to agree on is the 2 at the end and the 7 in the middle.

Guest Gravity

That's 699742 again

edit: I can't hear the first digit at all actually

Yeah why is the first digit so low? Are we sure this isn't the NPR code again but with the proper placement?

Archived