IGNORED

Jai Paul - 2013 Album Leak (Bait Ones)

Rubin Farr

• 6 years later...

Sweet to see he's bounced back. It'll be pleasant to update the 2013 leaks (but I'll miss those silly samples).

That 3d site gives me the craving for a good game of Spectre.

Edited by aencre
  • Like 1

Glad I have an excuse to finally check out his music. Seen it buzzed about a lot, it's an interesting backstory. 

Really enjoyed all of the singles released via Jai and his brothers "Paul Institute" imprint. Some interesting electronic pop.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Rubin Farr said:

Bait Ones is now available in lossless fidelity on Apple Music 

Nice! Will have a re-listen.

Actually saw this looking for a discussion on Lossless. Love it so far, especially the Hi-Res option when connected to a DAC. Seems weird which releases are lossless though when it comes to smaller labels. All of Aphex and µ-ziq's catalog has it except for the new Analogical Force release, even though the rest of the AF releases seem to be lossless. I buy most of my stuff in WAV or physical from my favorite artists so it doesn't matter as much but I hope the feature isn't mostly limited to bigger labels or artists.

• Rubin Farr changed the title to Jai Paul - 2013 Album Leak (Bait Ones)
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...