IGNORED

FACT MIX #380: The Black Dog

Guest bigs

Ive got it. Yet to listen yet though, but Ive heard good things.

Magdog, I think you should set things aside and give them a go, don't compare, just enjoy.

I've given them more than one chance mate, believe me..... they're simply shitty cheese.

It's not good techno even.. it's weak DJ friendly trancey rubbish.

The dust brothers really do get on my nerves, they take one of the greatest ever electronic band names and turn into run-of-the-mill trance trash.

Face it, Ken doesn't even play on the records anymore.. he has his feet up on his boat while the dust brothers make him money.

Black Dog... Lap Dog more like!

i dont think the Black Dog material should be posted here under Plaid sub forum, (either) anyway. it's not cause i don't like their music, it is cause their music and their "whole thing" is very unrelated to Plaid.

Guest cult fiction

I like how they referenced the "rumored return of Aphex" by linking to an article from 2010.

I've given them more than one chance mate, believe me..... they're simply shitty cheese. [/size]

[/size]

It's not good techno even.. it's weak DJ friendly trancey rubbish. [/size]

How is Music For Real Airports 'DJ frindly trancey rubbish' ?

Guest dylanmcknd

I've given them more than one chance mate, believe me..... they're simply shitty cheese. [/size]

[/size]

It's not good techno even.. it's weak DJ friendly trancey rubbish. [/size]

How is Music For Real Airports 'DJ frindly trancey rubbish' ?

I think he means stuff more like liber dogma and further vexations, which i personally like, but I do admit, sometimes they get a little cheesy and too trance-y.

And also, you can't say that new black dog sucks after Unsavoury Products.

Everything after Silenced sucks.. there's nothing special anymore... it's sad :(

i agree. apart from the few good tracks on "unsavoury products" their music is pretty,,,,,,.., unsatisfactory.

Archived