IGNORED

Boards of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest

Guest cult fiction

I'm getting kinda worried - placed my order at 6:18pm UK time yesterday (literally within mins of the pre-orders being discovered), and I haven't had an email to confirm my order and reiterate that it's going to ship on June 10th.

all I've had is my PayPal receipt, and Bleep 'order processed securely by Bleep.com' email.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm getting kinda worried - placed my order at 6:18pm UK time yesterday (literally within mins of the pre-orders being discovered), and I haven't had an email to confirm my order and reiterate that it's going to ship on June 10th.

all I've had is my PayPal receipt, and Bleep 'order processed securely by Bleep.com' email.

If it's on your dashboard, then surely that's enough? I got two emails though, one for the invoice and one saying thanks etc.

Edit: I placed my order at 6:26pm followed by the above.

If it's on your dashboard, then surely that's enough? I got two emails though, one for the invoice and one saying thanks etc.

nope it's not enough, considering everyone else is getting two emails and I only got one.

just as long as I get my copy, and don't get stiffed, damnit

nope it's not enough, considering everyone else is getting two emails and I only got one.

That sucks, I'd be surprised though, considering you ordered it well before me.

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

I hope it's all beatless dark ambient. that would really jostle some ronnies.

agreed.

man, just realised, that was 8 years ago. where the hell have the last 8 years gone.

Like me, you probably spent a fair amount of it on here.

:cisfor:

oh god 8 years! 8 YEARS!

Guest jasondonervan

I only had the one email. I used debit card as my payment option. Order time: 6:37pm.

And this is the reason Pye Corner Audio is so good. John Carpenter vibes.

I'm glad I don't think I have to worry about a Japan bonus track this time, although I did get the Japanese The Campfire Headphase, because that song was the best one on the album.

Also really loved the synth line in the cosecha-transmisions video. Really great.

http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/artist_Boards-Of-Canada_000000000082367/item_Tomorrow-s-Harvest_5421131

No bonus track listed, but they do get it 5 days sooner.

I think it has to do with PayPal - I placed some Exai and BoC shirt orders last week, and I still haven't gotten the Bleep confirmation email, whereas I placed my T'sH orders this morning, and a bit later got the Bleep order confirmation email. I haven't gotten the Bleep email saying it will be shipped on June 10th though yet.

I think it has to do with PayPal - I placed some Exai and BoC shirt orders last week, and I still haven't gotten the Bleep confirmation email, whereas I placed my T'sH orders this morning, and a bit later got the Bleep order confirmation email. I haven't gotten the Bleep email saying it will be shipped on June 10th though yet.

I thought that might be the reason too, but jasondonervan has just debunked that one...

must just be some glitch with their servers, which isn't all too surprising.

I thought that might be the reason too, but jasondonervan has just debunked that one...

must just be some glitch with their servers, which isn't all too surprising.

Yeah, hence why I waited until this morning to order - figured things would have calmed down by then.

If anything you guys could just shoot them an e-mail, surely they'd clear it right up?

eh, it's just me sperging that's all.

they've taken my money, and I have an invoice by email and on Bleep dashboard. I should be fucking satisfied, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

oscillik, i'm in the same situation. I got an email from Paypal, and an email purchase order from Bleep, but nothing else. I'm worried because an hour before I bought it, vinyl was liszted as out of stock.

:sad::cry::wacko::dry::shrug:

Same as that.

seems to be a common thing, so I don't have any worries about it now.

also, the 'out of stock' thing is now no longer an issue, as the vinyl is orderable again.

I'm guessing the site just went 'nope' due to load.

I only got one email too, the "purchase order", I thought I'd be getting a shipping email closer to June

I'm in this boat, too.

Plus, I think I only ever got one email for my exai order, and it arrived... approximately on time.

Face it guys, this album is gonna suck like a hoover.

No Limited Edition.

No FLAC files, let alone 24bit.

Rubbish title.

Lame cover art. Where are all the hidden messages?

No bonus track. wtf!

Couldn't they have made a double album?

8 years to produce just 63 minutes of music.

Promo sounds like a John Carpenter rip-off.

But you know, I could deal with all those disappointments except for this:

The worst thing, the deal-breaker?

It looks like Mike has put on a few pounds in that new photo.

Surely a sign that the music is gonna suffer as a result.

:emotawesomepm9:

Yeah they've been away for 8 years and 'only' produced a 63 minute album, but what of it? I'm sure Mike and Marcus have lives away from Boards of Canada. For all we know, they both stepped away from making music completely for 5 or 6 years and have only picked it back up again in the recent past.

I agree thoroughly with those saying they'd rather have a a 63 min album of quality music as opposed to a double album where half of it is just filler.

I'm quite perplexed by the complaints being made about this album (pre-release, no less, and no one has heard any official samples) given there's been such a hunger for a new BoC album.

Like I said in another post they're damned if they do, and damned if they don't.

EDIT: Unless you're being sarcy - hard to tell over the interwebs at times.

Guest isaki

Face it guys, this album is gonna suck like a hoover.

No Limited Edition.

No FLAC files, let alone 24bit.

Rubbish title.

Lame cover art. Where are all the hidden messages?

No bonus track. wtf!

Couldn't they have made a double album?

8 years to produce just 63 minutes of music.

Promo sounds like a John Carpenter rip-off.

everything you pointed out has no effect on the quality of the music

also, I want the BoC website to go back to normal. I really want to see the black box filled in

Guest isaki

also, it's 17 tracks! BoC have always managed to cram great shit into short spaces of time. just look at Olson, Ready Let's Go, Constants are Changing etc.

man this site is very negative

photo-12200.jpg?_r=1365732336

Archived