IGNORED

Boards of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest

Guest cult fiction

BOC typically grows slowly on me. It took me a while to "get" MHRTC. This one might be a grower too, but I haven't gone back to it much. For now, a bit underwhelmed.

No one's personal tastes insult yours . . you crazy pepole! I don't care what you like. I'm sure your reasons are valid.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't liked anything post-Geogaddi, this album really hits the spot. I mean I think it's fucking excellent. Hard to put my finger on it exactly, but the whole sound is just so bloody rich. BoC have produced some of my favourite synth sounds/patterns and to me this is welcome return to form.

Yeah, the production is definitely top notch, and i forgot to say that Reach for the Dead is one of my favorite BOCBOCBOCs. Sick Times is great too. I'll give it some time to germinate in my biosystem.

Effortlessly thee best Boards full length far and away. The only one of their LPs that I fully connected w/. Even if it's nice, still no spliff or booze needed. I don't even notice the multitude of fadeouts anymore. It's like listening to a good Police album, and by that I mean Ghost in the Machine.

Effortlessly thee best Boards full length far and away. The only one of their LPs that I fully connected w/. Even if it's nice, still no spliff or booze needed. I don't even notice the multitude of fadeouts anymore. It's like listening to a good Police album, and by that I mean Ghost in the Machine.

This.

I am so surprised that more people don't feel this way. Us fans are so divisive when it comes to our idmzes

Archived