IGNORED

Boards of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest

Guest cult fiction

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really surprised there isn't any deluxe edition, heavyweight vinyl, etc. It's not as if they haven't had the time to plan this...

Are we sure it's not 180 gram though? That would be disappointing.

Really surprised there isn't any deluxe edition, heavyweight vinyl, etc. It's not as if they haven't had the time to plan this...

Are we sure it's not 180 gram though? That would be disappointing.

it doesn't appear to be 180 gram vinyl.

I think they would have made mention of it had it been. Plus, pricing doesn't seem to reflect that.

Guest cult fiction

Prior to album announcement: people complaining about how Warp will whore out the album with a hundred dollar deluxe package, those sell-out bastards

After album announcement: people complaining about how Warp is not whoring out the album with a hundred dollar deluxe package, those lazy bastards

Prior to album announcement: people complaining about how Warp will whore out the album with a hundred dollar deluxe package, those sell-out bastards

After album announcement: people complaining about how Warp is not whoring out the album with a hundred dollar deluxe package, those lazy bastards

I assume you're not referring to me, since you cannot provide linkable quotes to me saying such stuff and I shall await the album.

well it's not that there is no time for something delux-y/boxset-y until a next release

i'd be surprised if warp wont jump on that.

strange about there not being a 180g version though!

If it was 180 gram they would've said so. I'm taking the lack of rare, ltd, special edition as a sign of more to come

Hopefully

Yes, it would be nice.

That's human nature - never satisfied!

The release date should be June 9th, not June 10th. Get it?

June 9th is a Sunday... obviously can't release it on a weekend!

Guest Gravity

Track times from itunes:

1. Gemini (2:56)
2. Reach for the Dead (4:47)
3. White Cyclosa (3:13)
4. Jacquard Causeway (6:35)
5. Telepath (1:32)
6. Cold Earth (3:42)
7. Transmisiones Ferox (2:18)
8. Sick Times (4:16)
9. Collapse (2:49)
10. Palace Posy (4:09)
11. Split Your Infinities (4:28)
12. Uritual (1:59)
13. Nothing is Real (3:52)
14. Sundown (2:16)
15. New Seeds (5:39)
16. Come to Dust (4:07)
17. Semena Mertvykh (3:30)

Track times from itunes:

1. Gemini (2:56)

2. Reach for the Dead (4:47)

3. White Cyclosa (3:13)

4. Jacquard Causeway (6:35)

5. Telepath (1:32)

6. Cold Earth (3:42)

7. Transmisiones Ferox (2:18)

8. Sick Times (4:16)

9. Collapse (2:49)

10. Palace Posy (4:09)

11. Split Your Infinities (4:28)

12. Uritual (1:59)

13. Nothing is Real (3:52)

14. Sundown (2:16)

15. New Seeds (5:39)

16. Come to Dust (4:07)

17. Semena Mertvykh (3:30)

62mins13secs

seems legit for a 2xLP

A little i've found about the cover. Obviously it's san fran's skyline, but i think it's an older picture due to the foreground being undeveloped land and the lack of one rincon hill (finished 2008) which should be to the left. It was taken from across the bay at either that airport type thing on alameda island, or from bay farm island (which is now all residential)

Also that tall building in the middle of the pic (not the TRIangle shaped one)?

555 california street

But the triangle shaped transamerica building is 345 california center (sequential numbers, adds up to 12, multiple of 3, etc)

Guest cult fiction

I presume the track on the video was "reach for the dead" then?

Not sure that they would dedicate the first 1:30 of track 2 to generic noise and static, but who knows?

Guest terra incognita

damn ruskies! the name of the 17th track is in Russian. something like 'the seeds of dead men'.

I presume the track on the video was "reach for the dead" then?

Not sure that they would dedicate the first 1:30 of track 2 to generic noise and static, but who knows?

Aye, it has been 8 years since we heard anything from them, right? Who knows how this will sound. I know I will love it tough.

Archived