IGNORED

Boards of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest

Guest cult fiction

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

everyone's been buying 2 copies over @ bleep. now they've moved over to amazon (for .us customers) and a few canucks are ordering from some japanese retailer and crossing their fingers for extra tracks

I'm glad I can post in this thread about new boc... The other place has users with +100 posts accounts that never ventured outside the BOC forum. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? To have their minds not tainted by general banterism? I do not even want to know. I'm scared. Hold me.

Anyway. I like the cover. Not the name, but what else is new. Disappointed it is not a double album. I thought it was a double album when I saw 17 tracks, plus that bleep page awkwardly splits off the tracknames list in half. But no, no double album. After 8 years that would have been nice. Also a bit worried about those tracklenghts. Only two tracks go above 5 minutes. That's totally not the case compared to previous albums. It looks like a BOC album with relatively short tracks... I hope it doesn't leave us hungry for more. Not sure if I could survive another 8 years.

WATMM, where you can always bitch and complain about albums before actually hearing them :ok:

Dunno if this was already posted, but "Mertvykh" apparently means dead in russian. I can't find out what Semena means atm.

seeds

Vinyl is out of stock already, FML

Where'd you see that? I just put an order through for the vinyl and got an order confirmation about 2 minutes ago.

I still haven't got my confirmation email. I know my payment went through though.

you will. i had to wait around 20min before getting the confirmation e-mail

took over two hours for me too. don't worry, you'll get it.

Cool. At least it's not just me it's happened to. :smile:

Wow, what a year 2013 has been so far for me musically; new Ulrich schnauss, new Bibio, new Jon Hopkins, new Helios, and now confirmation that this is now happening.

What a fucking awesome year!

boc just announced their first album in 8 years and you guys are already talking about aphex?

He never left our minds.

I asked him this weekend, he hadnt heard about it, and didnt really seem bothered eitherway.

Wow, what a year 2013 has been so far for me musically; new Ulrich schnauss, new Bibio, new Jon Hopkins, new Helios, and now confirmation that this is now happening.

What a fucking awesome year!

you forgot Exai :mellow: no year can be a contender for "best year since x" without new Ae in it.

Haven't heard the Exai album yet. I'll check it out tomorrow after some sleep.

That's me got the LP & CD pre-ordered. Very satisfying, and fitting, to see new BoC & Bibio albums being listed together on the bleep homepage.

Archived