Boards of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest

Alzado

which ones are they selling?

these?

boc4.jpg

or these

2qjvreo.jpg

1r4yom.jpg

could be the light but i saw folk with those top versions, the blue is almost like a coral blue, green is much brighter than that bottom one. could be a new batch and those bottom ones are the old colours?

This was in the subform thread, has 2 new tracks in decent quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6G8gViaoVg&src_vid=bmRJRiNF7J4&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_422675

nice thx !

You think that corporate logo sound at the beginning is actually on the album?

I think it's been mentioned in several of the reviews (that came from listens other than the listening party).

which ones are they selling?

these?

boc4.jpg

or these

2qjvreo.jpg

1r4yom.jpg

could be the light but i saw folk with those top versions, the blue is almost like a coral blue, green is much brighter than that bottom one. could be a new batch and those bottom ones are the old colours?

My BoC shirt I recently got is the shirt colour of the first image (the blue one), but the printing is NOT white - it's like the creamy blue print on the second set. My shirt is not as dark as the one in the second set, but the printed area colour is correct, if that makes sense.

My BoC shirt I recently got is the shirt colour of the first image (the blue one), but the printing is NOT white - it's like the creamy blue print on the second set. My shirt is not as dark as the one in the second set, but the printed area colour is correct, if that makes sense.

yes that makes sense.

meanwhile over on bleep world... in_progress

ah ffs

Really?? I assumed that it was added on. Interesting

That opening is almost a reprise of the beginning of Res Moss

[youtubehd]Kde38eGg6K4[/youtubehd]

Edited by LOL Alzado

it's a bit of a nod to the studio idents of the 70s and 80s, and probably a little nod to ghost box records, who use this a lot and are pretty boc influenced.

they previously made a fake ident for 84 pontiac dream as well...

It's a relic from old radio and television. Numbers stations also signal the beginning of their broadcasts with an identifier.

yes that makes sense.

ah ffs

Probably means I'll receive my vinyl in November.

yes that makes sense.

ah ffs

Probably means I'll receive my vinyl in November.

:emotawesomepm9:

question for those who preordered via bleep.

do you get anything else you wouldnt get by going into a store and picking it up when it's out the first day?

besides "reach for the dead" single from bleep i mean...

do you get anything else you wouldnt get by going into a store and picking it up when it's out the first day?

i'll tell you in a week or two when i know for sure

^ good point

maybe you'll get a limited edition "art card" like with cosmogramma lol

that was the last time I preordered from bleep

Guest Retrig

Often ordering Warp stuff from Warp Bleep, and particularly new albums, will get you a sticker, or other promotional stuff. But it's not a given.

yea i've gotten stickers before from bleep, i just wasnt' sure if it was a limited edition with something extra or something.

If not, i'm gonna hold off preorder.

yea i've gotten stickers before from bleep, i just wasnt' sure if it was a limited edition with something extra or something.

From what it looks like so far, you get more special stuff preordering from a local record store than you do ordering from bleep.

If I don't get extra stff that I would have got if I just waited a month and ordered from the record store in my town, then this is the last time I ever use bleep for anything ever again. Forever

From what it looks like so far, you get more special stuff preordering from a local record store than you do ordering from bleep.

If I don't get extra stff that I would have got if I just waited a month and ordered from the record store in my town, then this is the last time I ever use bleep for anything ever again. Forever

I think they must give out something, right? (right??)

I noticed that I could have bought the new album from my local record shop and paid less (2 euros!) than I did by pre-ordering and they are also releasing it on the 7th. First time that happened. I admit that I am a little disappointed that there isn't any special schwag for pre-ordering it from Bleep, especially the vinyl version. The CD version gets some art-cards, what does the more expensive vinyl version get, nothing.

Edited by azatoth