IGNORED

Boards of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest

Alzado

Yeah, but BOC had their own thing going. No need to go all FSOL of a sudden. Stylistically, it's like killing the BOC-trademark.

I hope it's some kind of fan art and not official WARP material. If official, than I guess it's time to look for another artistic manager. Or whatever the function is called.

LOL

Guess what has been posted today at warpnet:

Warp is looking for an outstanding person to become out new UK Product Manager.

You will be managing the promotional and marketing campaigns for our Artists’ releases in the UK, helping them reach their potential through press, radio, retail, advertising, digital and new innovations in the UK market.

The chosen candidate will have a real passion for music and Warp’s artists, with a minimum two years experience in a similar role. You will thrive in a fast-paced, creative and challenging environment and have excellent communications skills. In return, we offer the opportunity to put your ideas into practice alongside a world-renowned roster of Artists and an award-winning international team.
To apply, submit your CV and covering letter stating why you are suitable tojobs@warprecords.com. The closing date for applications is 4pm, 17th June 2013. The position is based in London.
edit: and

Warp is looking for a new International Coordinator to join the team.

The role will be to provide support for our international campaigns. This includes all aspects of marketing, promotion and retail, contributing to the day to day running of the international department as well as researching new opportunities and bringing ideas to the company and its projects.

The candidate will have a big passion for music and have a strong desire to develop a career in a music company, with outstanding communication skills and attention to detail, and ideally at least a 2-years experience in music with a solid knowledge of international music marketing.

The position is based in Germany, but requires spending some time in the Warp Records London office.

A key part of the role will be to increase Warp’s presence in Germany and provide support for our artists locally as well as identifying new opportunities.

To apply, send your CV and covering letter (in English) saying why you think you are suitable to jobs@warprecords.com, stating ‘INTERNATIONAL’ in the subject line.

The closing date for applications is June 27th.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Edited by goDel

Old interview. Old picture.

thank god ! this pic doesnt fit at all with TH

LOL, what were you expecting them to look like - dressed in druid robes or something?

Found some photos of the Japanese edition:

KwAtOtP.png

BL8OcdpCUAE27uO.png

qfhnl2.jpg

Where did you find these? I want to see more!

Apriorion, you of all the twoisms..(i like you most). Let me help you dust off your slang-machine.

Next time use one word:

"sauce?"

Apriorion, you of all the twoisms..(i like you most). Let me help you dust off your slang-machine.

Next time use one word:

"sauce?"

Aw, shucks, goDel. I'm not sure I get this new speak of which you suggest, but I'll give it a shot:

"I can has sauce?"

How'd I do?!

So far, I have to say that My Bloody Valentine has had the best return this year. But overall, this album is still in another class compared to Random Access Memories.

Exai puts these three releases to shame... imo

So far, I have to say that My Bloody Valentine has had the best return this year. But overall, this album is still in another class compared to Random Access Memories.

Exai puts these three releases to shame... imo

Yep.

Guest feralkittens

I'm absolutely in love with this album. For me it's their masterpiece. I wasn't really expecting to feel so strongly right off the bat, I didn't for geogaddi and tch, but immediately this one sucked me in. It's unrealistic to expect everyone to love it, but I wish you could hear it through my ears. It feels so good to love it so much. I'm in awe of what they did with this.

I don't know where to start really, so I'll just mention that I really dig the vox on here. I found myself wondering who the people were and what they wanted and it really got to me. Like for a few seconds I forgot they were actually just samples they made and weren't really some lost transmissions they dug up in the desert.

I'm absolutely in love with this album. For me it's their masterpiece. I wasn't really expecting to feel so strongly right off the bat, I didn't for geogaddi and tch, but immediately this one sucked me in. It's unrealistic to expect everyone to love it, but I wish you could hear it through my ears. It feels so good to love it so much. I'm in awe of what they did with this.

I don't know where to start really, so I'll just mention that I really dig the vox on here. I found myself wondering who the people were and what they wanted and it really got to me. Like for a few seconds I forgot they were actually just samples they made and weren't really some lost transmissions they dug up in the desert.

I'm happy for you, and everyone else that likes this album. I think being spoon fed bits and pieces of it and being teased for weeks may have something to do with my troubles with it. I'm gonna try again this weekend.

Found some photos of the Japanese edition:

KwAtOtP.png

BL8OcdpCUAE27uO.png

qfhnl2.jpg

That LP could be a promo. The vinyl doesn't go on sale here until the 8th.

Guest bitroast

I have noticed that Palace Posy is track C1 on second LP. Anyone thrown back by the abrupt into to the track can enjoy the pause on the vinyl edition^~^

Guest feralkittens

I'm a little disappointed to hear that, I love that abrubt change and it'll be weird when I switch between formats now.

I have noticed that Palace Posy is track C1 on second LP. Anyone thrown back by the abrupt into to the track can enjoy the pause on the vinyl edition^~^

Can you show me where the track position are for each side of the 2xLP? Haven't seen that yet. If you could post a link, I'd appreciate it. I'm trying to plan a detour of Jacquard Causeway, and I'm a little lost.