IGNORED

Cylob Forum

Guest Kenneth172

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nah, I know im not making this up; he'd slagged off WATMM or Joyrex.com way before this RSS debacle.

and from what I had read in the past way before that he came off as an overly judgemental prick, which I'd assume would mean he'd fit right in here but NOOOOOOO

Jeff, if you are reading this man, you made some pretty interesting jams back in the day, and I dunno why you feel the need to isolate a potential listening base, but I certainly lost interest ages ago because of this stuff.

Guest cctoide

Has a featured artist ever interacted with WATMM in a way that didn't boil down to going "fuck off before I call the cops"?

Has a featured artist ever interacted with WATMM in a way that didn't boil down to going "fuck off before I call the cops"?

Yes. Cylob was never famous enough to warrant stalking.

bOOOOOOOOOYa~!

the funny thing about the thread that talked about the subfourms demise was that most users came to the consensus that they thought cylob's music was awesome, with many examples given, new members educated (and perhaps threw cash down).

PPL that trash talk watmm are either having a momentary lapse within drunkness (comeon mate we forgive) .. or they are deluded bigots(we still forgive but have an advice thread on how to work through it).

Take Ceephax out to the trash, too.

What the hell. i assume you ain't heard his seminal classic Commuter. It is so acidic it would burn through the hull of both the Nostramus and Prometheus if both were sitting on top of one another.

Guest Kenneth172

What about Wisp? I thought he fit right in here. Is he still here?

Yes. Cylob was never famous enough to warrant stalking.

What about that Pepper Spray incident? I would imagine it was that episode that caused Chris to flea the UK thus opening the floodgates for the Poles who took advantage of the sub minimum wages in the Braindance camp. :braindance:

What happened? Did joyrex say his trax were "quite good" so Chris then threw a tantrum and lost it?

boy that reference was lost on everyone. Yeah Chris has been increasingly irrelevant as of the beginning of this decade. I used to like his stuff, especially the old Kinesthesia album.

Guest Kenneth172

What happened? Did joyrex say his trax were "quite good" so Chris then threw a tantrum and lost it?

boy that reference was lost on everyone. Yeah Chris has been increasingly irrelevant as of the beginning of this decade. I used to like his stuff, especially the old Kinesthesia album.

Sarcasm. Such a rarity in these parts. Yeah, Rewind to 2001 and the Bow Street Bastard probably got kicked out of RDJ's abode when he said "I Want To See You Naked" to his missus. So he put RDJ's Brain In A Jar along with his Funky Eyeball (hence no musical release under the Aphex moniker) for over a decade. So Chris who Left his Heart In Syntax Error is now Wanking Off On Other Peoples Misery, he's Grunting Lost It. Too much Pepper Spray sniffin' if you ask me. Ofid. :braindance:

Sarcasm. Such a rarity in these parts. Yeah, Rewind to 2001 and the Bow Street Bastard probably got kicked out of RDJ's abode when he said "I Want To See You Naked" to his missus. So he put RDJ's Brain In A Jar along with his Funky Eyeball (hence no musical release under the Aphex moniker) for over a decade. So Chris who Left his Heart In Syntax Error is now Wanking Off On Other Peoples Misery, he's Grunting Lost It. Too much Pepper Spray sniffin' if you ask me. Ofid. :braindance:

*slow Flads*

Guest Kenneth172

Pepper Spray incident

What happened? Great track too.

When he did the Bonkers show in Seattle someone let off some pepper spray during his set. There's a recording of the set when he had to stop due to mace being sprayed in his face I believe.

Guest Gravity

Pepper Spray incident

What happened? Great track too.

When he did the Bonkers show in Seattle someone let off some pepper spray during his set. There's a recording of the set when he had to stop due to mace being sprayed in his face I believe.

Ah ok, thanks. What kind of idiot would do that.

Shame about his hearing loss, hope it doesn't get much worse.

Guest yikes

one thing is certain

he rinsed the text to voice app to DEATH.

too bad he is a cunt I like some of his stuff.

Archived