IGNORED

Something cost you more than you hoped/could afford, fancy a rant?

Ifeelspace

my trip to Mexico is reasonable at 1100 all in.pleasantly surprised.

also is making it rain at a strip club a euphemism for cumming stupid hard?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My bastard car now forgets how to find reverse gear and is booked in for more work next week. It's been a shitty couple of weeks for my bank balance.

I'm unemployed, homeless (couch surfing), have $5 cash, negative several thousand dollars cyber capital, lived without food or hot water for a chunk of the winter, and seriously consider killing myself a few dozen times a day.

this is fairly soul-shattering

I'm unemployed, homeless (couch surfing), have $5 cash, negative several thousand dollars cyber capital, lived without food or hot water for a chunk of the winter, and seriously consider killing myself a few dozen times a day.

this is fairly soul-shattering

I didn't know wtf to say so I didn't say anything. I wanna say "hang in there" but that's fucking lame.

I hope things get better, autopilot.

I lived in NYC without housing and $2.34 to my name for a month and a half last November. Thankfully it came to an end. I'm not trying to compare myself to autopilot in any way, but I feel like I have some sense of complete hopelessness is a city that occasionally has no mercy. It's really really hard, but it also showed the goodwill of some close friends. The pain sometimes feels endless but I promise it sorts itself out.

autopilot - if you make it out of this you will be a more serious badass than most of the western world, hang on and warrior through dog. also, don't know where you're local to, but watmm has been known to help a brother out. sucks to ask but it could help.

autopilot - if you make it out of this you will be a more serious badass than most of the western world, hang on and warrior through dog. also, don't know where you're local to, but watmm has been known to help a brother out. sucks to ask but it could help.

good point.

if ur anywhere near CT, I'm ready to offer as much help as possible!!

The hard times are definitely transient, and I'm doing my best to keep that in mind. I'm crashing at a friend's place right now so I have food and hot water, so I'm not horribly destitute. They have shown me that there are still good people out there not just looking out for #1. It's just that, having spent almost 6 months filling out countless online applications to retail stores and submitting resumes to any place that has a door, while simultaneously not having money to even buy a dimebag, that one very dark, very unpleasant recess of my mind just says "hey if you just slit your wrists in the bathtub you don't have to get another soul-sucking 9-5".

I also realize I took it way darker than your average first-world "my 5th iphone cost more than I'd hoped" but I FANCIED A RANT.

But yeah no worries, in a few years when I'm spinning tunes in Europe and slaying vaginas left & right I'll look back on how this time is what gave me the fortitude to get shit done and perspective to enjoy what I have.

I was gonna come up here and mention about my full service oil change to my truck costing $250+ on Tuesday, but it seemed like a lame and selfish thing to do after seeing what you're going through, Autopilot.

I was thinking maybe some of us could chip in a few bucks to help you out, if you or anyone else fancies the idea.

Archived