IGNORED

Anyone interested in a WATMM night in London? (Update: Meet on 20th June)

MadameChaos

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not warm cans of Red Stripe at £4.50 a pop

Um.....These were available at the bar:

8ball_0000_smog-rocket-PC.png

India_Pale_Ale_Hi_Res_Logo-300x231.jpg

Brooklyn-Lager.gif

I had quite a few of each :ok: (though I am sipping a warm tin of red stripe now, I'll give you that)

DSCI0468_zps2f5c3c8e.jpg

not warm cans of Red Stripe at £4.50 a pop

Um.....These were available at the bar:

8ball_0000_smog-rocket-PC.png

India_Pale_Ale_Hi_Res_Logo-300x231.jpg

Brooklyn-Lager.gif

I had quite a few of each :ok: (though I am sipping a warm tin of red stripe now, I'll give you that)

DSCI0468_zps2f5c3c8e.jpg

Nice selection...good to see some bars are upping their game!

Glad it was a good night for y'all!

This was the best of the three for all parties concerned. I seem to remember the woman we collared into taking the picture cringing a lot, which is pretty much all I remember.

Journey home was fun, didn't get in til 4am, there are no night buses where I live. An hour's walk with a warm can of Red Stripe brought the evening to a satisfying end.

Woke up to find half a rosemary shrub and an anti-abortion flyer on the kitchen side...

This was the best of the three for all parties concerned. I seem to remember the woman we collared into taking the picture cringing a lot, which is pretty much all I remember.

Haa, yeah the look on her face when she looked back at the screen to see what monstrocity she'd taken was amazing. By the third attempt I think she just gave up. I seem to be channelling the look of this emoticon there - :emotawesomepm9:

(I might've just woken up - oops !)

My brother I'd not seen for ages text me saying he had bought tickets for Man of Steel so had to give this a miss, the film was a load of toss too. Maybe next time.

• 3 weeks later...

Morning twats (and twatesses), I couldn't help but notice Machinedrum and Planet Mu are playing at Fabric this Friday.

Anyone want to form an impromptu (I'm not sure what this word means, think it's right though) WATMM meet up here? PM me.

I may still be ill though.

Archived