IGNORED

what is µ-Ziq's strength

not_vikur

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sub-terranean forum

Is this the oddest and most peculiar corner of the music world?

What the fuck is this all about?

I feel I have wandered into a strange church in the countryside and the gathering is a cross between The Children of the Corn and Deliverence.

cleaned and listened to my copy of mike & rich last night, what an album. Makes me laugh, bop, & chill.

also his skin grows thc glands to not only protect from the suns rays & harsh elements of the environment, but all you have to do is chip off some of the natural keef & you have free smoke.

his strength, above all, is running the label nowadays, one would think..?

tbh he doesn;t look like he's aged too well, so, this is probably the best role for him now. label manager/ a&r man/... sight seer/cad.

he'll still do one-armed pull ups when he's a double amputee

he let's them do lines yayo from his overweight bum

he gives money to poor people on the street, even though his label ain't exactly a cash cow

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream where I was engaged in a homosexual relationship with Mike P and we'd shit all over each others faces and lick one another clean...

So in that instance, his long tongue and insatiable appetite for his own feces.

Well that certainly... is interesting.

Guest nowyouknow

i'm just discovering him with tango 'n vectif (2x Cd version). i don't know the second cd but it's really good, especially the title track & the mu-ziq theme. i like this cheesy-melodic sound from 93, rythms are a lil bit generic but great melodies.

Archived