[RUMOR] New Boards of Canada Single To Be Played On BBC Radio Scotland 20 May

Joyrex

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not even gonna listen.

waiting for full release, kthnx.

no more BoCktease

I admire you for that. I have the feeling I somehow lost a bit of the pleasure when the last releases I was looking forward to a lot came out, just because I was listening to every bit of music that made it through before the actual release. And I'll try to stop to do that with this release

Unconfirmed. I also had to remove my posts on bocpages about this. Vic's Facebook post has been removed too.

Plans fell through? I'll update this post.

Guest northernlite

Unconfirmed. I also had to remove my posts on bocpages about this. Vic's Facebook post has been removed too.

joyrex i miss your old avatar

joyrex i miss your old avatar

I like the new one*

*Pac-Man sex act

Guest Dogboy73

I think I'm going to wait for the full album before listening to anything else, unless it's something not on the album. I remember when 'Oscar see through red eye' came out before TCH. When I got to Oscar see through red eye on the first album listen it kind of spoilt it for me because I already knew the track! Prefer to here it all fresh first time round ...... Then hit 'play' again as soon as its finished ;-)

I think I'm going to wait for the full album before listening to anything else, unless it's something not on the album. I remember when 'Oscar see through red eye' came out before TCH. When I got to Oscar see through red eye on the first album listen it kind of spoilt it for me because I already knew the track! Prefer to here it all fresh first time round ...... Then hit 'play' again as soon as its finished ;-)

yeah, I listened to Oscar See Through Red Eye first, as probably many people did when the announcement was made (I was in Florida at the time, so trying to listen on a shitty connection at a villa, with shitty speakers...)

not listening to any more previews, the video was enough for me, and I only listened because I had no idea what the contents of the video were at the time (watched it literally as the code was discovered).

If I had known that the video had a preview track, I wouldn't have watched.

not even gonna listen.

no more BoCktease

agreed

I have a gut feeling the music in the video was not part of any track on the album. I may be wrong, though!

agreed

If it does happen, then I'll just read what people say about it but I won't listen to it. It's either a full album listen or no listen.

Such admirable principles

Guest crowder

not even gonna listen.

no more BoCktease

agreed

I have a gut feeling the music in the video was not part of any track on the album. I may be wrong, though!

agreed

agreed

lol

agreed

agreed

Archived