IGNORED

Do you guys also get aroused by sound?

producer snafu

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Yes, by the plaintive cries of the desert rain frog. It gives me the 'orn.

OMG that's disgusting

If you think that's disgusting then don't watch the video of the chimp and the frog whatever you do.

I'd forgotten about that vid, hahaha

• 6 months later...

It's really cool and relaxing to listen to these little noises. Musique concrete is also cool, when it's not of the hectic kind (which can be interesting in its own way of course.) I guess there must be some Francisco López fans around here? Highly, highly recommended.

However, with that redhead girl there would obviously be a sexual component. Nothing wrong with that though, I mean, I'm sure people do jerk off to that sort of stuff and that's creepy, and I strongly dislike the Chris-chan vibes of internet otaku following sound idols. But being aroused, even sexually aroused, doesn't necessarily involve any sort of otaku creepiness , nor does it turn the arousing material into fap fodder. I mean, it's just a 3D version of the old feeling of late night radio, just doing away with the actual message being broadcast, which is superficial to that feeling.

Edited by poblequadrat

• 2 months later...

I wanna be into this stuff, but it hasn't worked for me yet. I will give it a try again when I find myself in a more funky zone.

Regarding the whole fuck the ladies thing, I don't think that is really much of an aspect of it. Intimacy isn't sex, eh?

I had an eye exam on Friday, with new folks. The lady who did the main part was whispering "One... or two?" when she was flipping around different measurements for my eyeball see good prescription. I started to whisper my answers. It was relaxing. It reminded me of these videos.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest RadarJammer

it feels like one of those things that clamps shut once its being introspected. its an awesome subject but i'm kinda worried about researching this kinda thing. i had a few weird erections caused by solving a patching problem before that really weirded me out.

• 2 weeks later...

"

Imp Gives You a Tour of the Egyptian Tombs Roleplay (Soft Spoken ASMR) "

"

Imp Gives You a Tour of the Egyptian Tombs Roleplay (Soft Spoken ASMR) "

think about that for a second

Edited by Deer

my taste for asmr videos have changed over the year, i now look for quality videos of ear cleaning, i like the imitated sound of a binaural ear cleaning, but the are hard to find.

this is one of my favs, i have the same headphones as she does, and when i first heard it, i thought someone was taping on my earphones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxsoGyLXG9A

interesting.

i thought it was mostly a girl thing.although read that some guys also experience it too.

i find some of it soothing but i don't get tingles unfortunately