IGNORED

Do you guys also get aroused by sound?

producer snafu

I have sampled ASMR a lot in the past. Makes for some really awesome samples if you go youtubing for ASMR percussion and whatnot. Plenty of it.

Besides that I have no clue what is up with the head tingles some people get from it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, yekker said:

I get aroused by the hot chicks that do the asmr but i don't know if it's because of the asmr :shrug:

Lol well.

I have a friend who said he would listen to it to kind of relax, and it would give him constant head tingles. And by head I mean the one up top.

• Burger 1

3 minutes ago, Lada Laika said:

I remember this Explosions in the Sky album

I had to google that, no idea what it is but I’m sorry to hear you know about it ?

you’ll never get that time (or this time reading my stupid response) back you know 

1 minute ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

I had to google that, no idea what it is but I’m sorry to hear you know about it ?

you’ll never get that time (or this time reading my stupid response) back you know 

I am well aware that I will never get back those high school hours listening to post-rock ever again, but every decision I’ve ever made has led me to this moment, writing this reply, so you bet your ass I’m working on a time machine so I can go back and teach myself to stop posting on forums. 

• Like 2
  • Farnsworth 1

4 hours ago, hijexx said:

No

There are YouTube channels I want to watch for the info but the creators’ voices annoy me to no end so I turn on auto captioning instead and mute it.

HEY! GENERIC YOUTUBER HERE! I KNOW IM YELLING FOR NO REAL REASON BUT REVIEWING HOW FOOD TASTES ISNT INTRINSICALLY EXCITING SO I HAVE TO MANUFACTURE arousal EXCITEMENT SOMEHOW

3 hours ago, Brisbot said:

HEY! GENERIC YOUTUBER HERE! I KNOW IM YELLING FOR NO REAL REASON BUT REVIEWING HOW FOOD TASTES ISNT INTRINSICALLY EXCITING SO I HAVE TO MANUFACTURE arousal EXCITEMENT SOMEHOW

*masturbates furiously*

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...