IGNORED

Do you guys also get aroused by sound?

producer snafu

• 2 weeks later...

so i've been browsing a lot of asmr videos on youtube and i gotta say, most of these girls don't have a clue what they're doing...

lot's of background noise, low signal to noise ratio, compression, lot's of bass and lack of pop filters, and instead of whispering they produce tones with their voices, it doesn't work for me like this, never thought i would have a specific trigger pattern... also, i can't find videos where they talk behind your neck, most of them keep moving from ear to ear instead of staying between mics producing the effect of being on your back, few do this and it's frustrating cause it's one of the best sensations ever... and gotta admit, some gimme boners flol specially when they moan into the mics... this one specifically, this girl knows where it's at!!! btw, there's no ugly girls doing this lol

Edited by Tim_J
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/18/2013 at 6:52 PM, SR4 said:

can we lock this thread? i mean, im tolerant of people talking about stuff and all, but people getting off to sound is just....gross.

On 5/19/2013 at 6:22 PM, SR4 said:

im not judging, im just saying that for people to listen to things and get off on it is disturbing, gross, and shameful.

On 5/19/2013 at 6:26 PM, YO303 said:

nobody is getting off, people do it to relax, it triggers a relaxing tingling feeling on people, nothing sexual about it.

On 5/19/2013 at 6:29 PM, Guest isaki said:

yes I understand what you are saying but ASMR videos are not for this purpose

On 5/19/2013 at 11:11 PM, SR4 said:

this thread is seriously disgusting. whispers are fucking gross guys, come on.

On 5/19/2013 at 11:38 PM, Danny O Flannagin said:

No one's forcing you to read this thread

On 5/19/2013 at 11:39 PM, SR4 said:

no one is forcing you to reply to me either.

On 5/20/2013 at 2:03 AM, Danny O Flannagin said:

Im just saying, if you're uncomfortable about the material, you could just leave the topic instead of whining about how gross it is. Also, ASMR isn't even sexual, it's not like we're wanking to this stuff.

On 5/20/2013 at 4:42 AM, SR4 said:

wtf? every post has talked about masturbation

On 5/20/2013 at 4:44 AM, Guest Atom Dowry Firth said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arousal

Get your mind out of the gutter

On 5/20/2013 at 3:13 PM, Guest isaki said:

maybe so but that doesn't mean ASMR is disgusting, it could be the sound of tapping, scratching (etc.) that relaxes you. stop clicking on this thread if you're going to keep on whining, and if you really want it locked, report it and leave it in the hands of a mod/Joyrex

Flol at people not getting that SR4 was having a laugh... :facepalm::trollface:

Edited by Tim_J
  • Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my favorite, asmr is just like drugs, the threshold keeps getting higher and higher and you just keep looking for better stimulating videos cause the old ones don't work anymore... right now i can't find anything better than this, the low freqs on this mics are the best, and she's has the best mouth sounds ever, when she does the chhhhhhhheeeeeeeewwwwwwppp plus the sound of scratching the mics and ends with her hands rubbing oh my, ear/neck/braingasm... gets me every time...

Edited by Tim_J
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...