IGNORED

What Track did you loose your Virginity to?

inspired by

I lost my virginity to Yulquen :yeah:

I'm sure you could do worse than that?

If no music was playing, describe the sound of the room or something.

Mine was next to a noisy terrarium heat bulb.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gravity

No music was playing, but I was listening to The Tuss a ton as Rushup Edge had just been released.

'Twas a beautiful 30 seconds of reverbed moaning. :emotawesomepm9:

Life really was all downhill from there for me. best summer of my fucking life. i was so out of it. i loved that girl. and i would drive home in the summer listening to Talk Talk... get back home and get stoned as all hell and listen to Takagi Masakatsu, Oval, Susumu Yokota, Bark Psychosis, Labradford, Seefeel... it just doesn't get any better than that. sadly.

Guest Gravity

Life really was all downhill from there for me. best summer of my fucking life. i was so out of it. i loved that girl. and i would drive home in the summer listening to Talk Talk... get back home and get stoned as all hell and listen to Takagi Masakatsu, Oval, Susumu Yokota, Bark Psychosis, Labradford, Seefeel... it just doesn't get any better than that. sadly.

Wish I had a memory like that tbh, never had a long-term girlfriend.

well you're still young, assuming that's you in your avatar, and some girls might like the green belt ... maybe not so much that weird-ass machine you seem to have build there ... but oh well, you've got the powerlines on your side at least! (are girls still into powerlines these days?)

assuming that's you in your avatar

yes, he is ceephax.....

Mine was music from some radio in a hotel on a a school trip in switzerland. You couldn't tune the radio, it just had 5 buttons to choose between stations - polka, german talking, classical, or static. Chose classical.

what does it mean to loose one's virginity?

I'm with you on that one. In purely philosophical terms, there is no such thing as losing one's virginity, because we're all fucked from the moment of birth on this planet.

Finally, someone understands!

If you really think about it, everybody like rapes the planet constantly for natural resources....

Archived