IGNORED

What Track did you loose your Virginity to?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

important_life_lesson.png

Personally, I can't even remember if there was any music. It was all pretty chaotic.

The first to admit to having lost his/hers virginity on the beautiful sounds of some noise/industrial artist gets to be put on some pedestal and accompanying flag. (Haven't read all the most, so there might already be a winner)

O, and the noise of something ripping internally doesn't count, btw. That deserves a whole other level of pedestal of itself. Kind of.

The first to admit to having lost his/hers virginity on the beautiful sounds of some noise/industrial artist gets to be put on some pedestal and accompanying flag. (Haven't read all the most, so there might already be a winner)

O, and the noise of something ripping internally doesn't count, btw. That deserves a whole other level of pedestal of itself. Kind of.

Well I didnt hear the rip, it's just I remember that feeling when I hear that song.

All I could think was: "people actually like this? This is literally the most ridiculous thing ever"

LOL

I'm kind of surprised we're at this level of detail on what it's like for a woman to lose her virginity. This is watmm, right? We might even need to kill this sausage fest image we used to bring to the table. It might only require two of your girlfriends entering and posting regularly to completely revolutionise what watmm is. And by all means, please do. Seeing the current outcome of the rules discussion some where else, this might actually be more productive. Ironically, in normal societies, changes in womens right go hand-in-hand with larger fundamental changes in societies and how they are being run.

Aaaanywaysssss. Back to losing virginity....

virginity isn't some holy thing, SOCIETY WANTS WOMEN TO ACT LIKE IT IS.

etc.

Anyway, shame no one has put Barry White.

I'm sure women are both stubborn and smart enough to be able to deal with some abstract notion of what society wants. Actually, it's more about what their parents want, isnt it? Society is just an excuse for parents to blame their policies/norms/values on something other than themselves. In the end, behind the front door of a family it's usually the parents who are government, police and the justice department at the same time.

Boys have to deal with that as well. Most important difference is they dont have to carry a baby for nine months to put them on the planet. This extra dimension between them and a baby gives a false image of less responsibility. But thats more a matter of character, than society, if you ask me.

Lol

Are we actually having this discussion in this thread? It's awesome though ;D

odd thing is all I can think when I hear that song is "OMG, something ripped internally"

Oh the pleasures of losing your virginity.

Christ, were you one of those weird ladies who never masterbated or something?

Guest tht tne

my first sex was at an asian massage parlor and she kept rushing me to "cum already, baby" because i go long and strong

even If you horse ride/do gymnastics etc etc you still feel 'something' go in there, it's hard to explain to those without a vagina.

Also, why is it weird if a girl doesn't masturbate? that's a first...

virginity isn't some holy thing, SOCIETY WANTS WOMEN TO ACT LIKE IT IS.

etc.

Anyway, shame no one has put Barry White.

I'm sure women are both stubborn and smart enough to be able to deal with some abstract notion of what society wants. Actually, it's more about what their parents want, isnt it? Society is just an excuse for parents to blame their policies/norms/values on something other than themselves. In the end, behind the front door of a family it's usually the parents who are government, police and the justice department at the same time.

Boys have to deal with that as well. Most important difference is they dont have to carry a baby for nine months to put them on the planet. This extra dimension between them and a baby gives a false image of less responsibility. But thats more a matter of character, than society, if you ask me.

Lol

Are we actually having this discussion in this thread? It's awesome though ;D

I know, we've 'opened the box now' so to speak!

It was a pretty odd experience all my friends were next door...he was my friend's brother...we went out for barely 3 months and he liked happy hardcore (thank fuck that wasn't playing)

Yeah my parents are pretty um laid back about stuff so I guess it wasn't such a big thing, is it really as big of a thing for boys? mm well actually this particular person was also a virgin too

When I lost my virginity, I invited a girl from one of my classes to go with me and some friends to an R. Crumb exhibit at nearby museum. We all went and the museum wasn't even open that day. I thought, "now I look stupid. Dammit!" I remember playing J Dilla's Donuts on the car ride back and then practically starting sex in the middle of a conversation it was so spontaneous.

It's odd why we feel the need to put music on when we first have sex, you don't do it after that- it's fucking annoying.

You think so? It's the other way round for me, actually - I'd never have put on music on the first time round (had other things on my mind then!) - I do now though, quite often, too. But no "songs", just some Tribal or Ambient-/Dub-Techno stuff most of the time, old Autechre works well, Biosphere etc. It has to be fitting.

That reminds me, had sex with boards of Canada aquarius on in the background once on LSD...

Now THAT was weird.

I tried BoC once before and had to turn it off when Roygbiv came on and I felt like a Pedo... children's voices, oh come on ...

odd thing is all I can think when I hear that song is "OMG, something ripped internally"

Christ, were you one of those weird ladies who never masterbated or something?

Haven't you heard this type of story from another woman before? Most women I know (who were very much "solo-active" before!) had a similar experience loosing their virginity. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with whether they masturbated a lot or not.

I had one girlfriend who hadn't had sex before, and she was the only girl I know who actually went "Oh this is great, wow, I never imagined!" etc ... and that was unexpected. It's more common for it to be kinda lame/painful for women the first few times.

Well it is quite uncommon in this day and age, wouldn't you say?

When I lost my virginity, I invited a girl from one of my classes to go with me and some friends to an R. Crumb exhibit at nearby museum. We all went and the museum wasn't even open that day. I thought, "now I look stupid. Dammit!" I remember playing J Dilla's Donuts on the car ride back and then practically starting sex in the middle of a conversation it was so spontaneous.

Donuts is pretty cool. I wish mine had been as spontaneous. It was all planned and stuff, very unromantic.

Christ, were you one of those weird ladies who never masturbated or something?

Haven't you heard this type of story from another woman before? Most women I know (who were very much "solo-active" before!) had a similar experience loosing their virginity. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with whether they masturbated a lot or not.

I had one girlfriend who hadn't had sex before, and she was the only girl I know who actually went "Oh this is great, wow, I never imagined!" etc ... and that was unexpected. It's more common for it to be kinda lame/painful for women the first few times.

I'd heard it in old mythology and shit like that; Hymens-a-bleeding and a lot of pain and such. I just assumed if you wanked that hymen away you wouldn't have that something ripping feeling. Sure a bit of pain, but what rixxx is describing sounds rather dramatic, hence my question.

Well it is quite uncommon in this day and age, wouldn't you say?

It's weird if anyone doesn't masturbate, unless you were raised to think your naughty bits are sinful or something like that. I'd be pretty uneasy about banging a lady who had no personal experience with her own body.

female masturbation isn't as prominent as male, there's a stigma attached to women masturbating..

also you could still masturbate without breaking your hymen- its quite high up and not all masturbation involves penetration.

I personally never felt the need but then I've been in a relationship of some sorts since I was 15 (breaks were usually short...). I've never felt shame about it, I've just got other things to do (ha)

It's hard to explain to someone without a vagina.. but I knew my hymen would have broken years before that moment, it's normal for internal 'give' so to speak (especially if like me you've ridden horses since you were three) it wasnt painful, it was just odd.

I think I shouldn't be how I am in real live on watmm- I dont think think amount of men can deal with knowing about how vaginas are.

for more info: http://health.usnews.com/health-news/family-health/womens-health/articles/2011/08/01/study-tracks-masturbation-trends-among-us-teens

I didn't mean painful, Murveman, I meant pretty much what rixxx described. I imagine it's pretty damn odd and takes more getting used to, having something stuck inside of you than otherwise (oh god this is getting graphic ... )

I think I shouldn't be how I am in real live on watmm- I dont think think amount of men can deal with knowing about how vaginas are.

It's kind of sexy interesting though!

(no seriously, I would expect most guys to have had these "what's it like"-conversations with their ladyfriends at least once? I pretty much both ask and stare with constant fascination!)

Back to the music! ... Well there's no more I can contribute here I guess.

lol, as someone who grew up in a very 'hippy' open family I dont really have much eerrmm...shame? I donno.

Yes, back to the music (at the risk of being moved to genban)

On a related note though, I appreciate the female input on this board lately, and in general. There seems to be a bunch of more ladies contributing worthwhile content (music-related or otherwise) - seems like this online-nerd-fest finally involves both genders!

@music:

On a related note though, I appreciate the female input on this board lately, and in general. There seems to be a bunch of more ladies contributing worthwhile content (music-related or otherwise) - seems like this online-nerd-fest finally involves both genders!

@music:

hahah omg too fast this should be music to 'bonk' to. (vol.2)

not nice British sex, thats more like ummmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAefTj7GXwQ

take your time son, we're in it for the long game.

Archived