IGNORED

What Track did you loose your Virginity to?

I thought you consider music during sex to be fucking annoying...?

Like I said earlier on, I'm kinda used to playing some ae or other rhythmic stuff like Fluxion, Plastikman, Biosphere and such, Monolake or The Black Dog proved pretty useful as well, but when it comes to playing something that's genuinely considered "romantic", it gets very difficult to pick something that isn't cheesy or even embarrassing ... out of all these attempts and experiments, this Seefeel-track has got to be my track of choice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR1vkGXseJY

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last time I had sex with music I listened to Salem - King Knight. I don't really know how I feel about it. I wasn't really listening to the music as my ears were being covered by thighs for a good portion of it.

Like I said earlier on, I'm kinda used to playing some ae or other rhythmic stuff like Fluxion, Plastikman, Biosphere and such, Monolake or The Black Dog proved pretty useful as well, but when it comes to playing something that's genuinely considered "romantic", it gets very difficult to pick something that isn't cheesy or even embarrassing ... out of all these attempts and experiments, this Seefeel-track has got to be my track of choice:

I do, but QOTSA were played a lot during my teenage years when I was exploring my first sexual adventures.

Good times.

I'm just keeping in vein of the threads title.

(now Im too haggard for such crazy things!)

(cup of tea plz)

no no, that formula is all wrong. It's

b643daa0bd35c809f4745f1aaf256aca.png multiplied by current age/age of consent in your area ^time of day. Then you regress this and analyze the residual values to determine thrust pace.

Apparently I thrust at 4.

lol

Guest tht tne

if the tracks on cocteau twins' milk and kisses lp were all like 10 minutes longer i would consider trying that

do you not feel you've slowed your pace since getting older? (thrust pace = time/age perhaps?)

Actually no, but I'm not very old to begin with!

For me it simply goes hand in hand with how fat I am at the moment. The fatter, the slower (as I'm out of breath faster...) It's a bit humiliating, my girl is pretty much in this (healthy) model-type shape, and I feel like Doug Heffernan sometimes in comparison.

Last post on the subject, I don't want to get the thread locked/moved/deleted.

(no seriously, I would expect most guys to have had these "what's it like"-conversations with their ladyfriends at least once? I pretty much both ask and stare with constant fascination!)

I have, but the review was nothing like what rixxx was stating, and I knew my girlfriend had masturbated a good deal before we were banging, leading to my curiosity.

Sorry if I crossed a line by the way, rixxx. One cannot have these conversations with random women irl, and judging by your past posts, you seemed approachable/intelligent/open enough to ask.

Charlotte's Mouth indeed...

haha, no offence was taken! I guess maybe your girlfriend had penetrable masturbation before she had sex? Also everyone is so different (you know when you first have sex with someone you have to work out what 'shape' you both work into etc) and also, some women arent keen on talking about those sorts of details in case their male partner freaks out/worries about hurting them blah blah.

Omg, my pace is all up the wall since being pregnant, it's like Im a beached whale, Im more focused on not wetting myself whilst sneezing at this juncture in time.

One cannot have these conversations with random women irl

Yes you can, I do it a lot - pretending to be gay helps, too!

This is true, most of my male friends are gay, and they talk about all sorts of detailed shit with the girls. I'm usually the only straighty in the room, so it just gets tolerated and I often involve myself.

In fact the gay guys tend to say the most rude and hurtful things to the girls, much worse than any one of us would ever dare! "You won't fit in that chair with your fat ass", "Hunnie you can't wear a dress that's got cleavage like that with that skinny little-boy-chest of yours!" and so on... incredible!

My first girlfriend - who is now a lesbian - insisted on listening to 'November Rain' bu Guns N Roses when I was goosing her. I was that embarrassed my mates would hear I tried turning it down with my foot, but it backfired because I turned it up full blast by mistake.

The same thing (only vice-versa) happened to a friend of mine. She was with her first boyfriend for about a year, then they split up and a short time later, he had a boyfriend. Now this is pretty tragic alright, but the most horrible thing is, it might be about to happen again!

She's now dating a guy who we all thought was gay (and who in fact tongue-kissed my best friend at a New Year's Eve-party) ... but maybe he's just insecure, we all said to ourselves, maybe he was just experimenting and now settled for women (the girl is very attractive, too, beautiful semi-African cutie) - but then I was at her birthday about three weeks ago and overheard a bunch of people talking about how they had all been watching "The Nanny" (that old sitcom) back when they were kids, and the now-boyfriend was pretty much just listening to everything, until he eventually contributed the following line to the conversation:

"You know what I always thought was best about The Nanny? - She always had THE MOST TERRIFIC OUTFITS!"

:sad:

When I told the story to my other friend (who is openly gay), he stated that "it would have been less gay for him to say I woke up with the raddest dick up my ass this morning!"

Maybe someone should break it to her ... we certainly know her type at this point.

Yikes this is embarrasing but it was from the middle of Massive Attack's "Mezzanine" and into Bjork's "Vespertine" (which had just come out). Of course I fell in love right then and there.

Archived