IGNORED

New consoles/E3 2013 thread

Npoess

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually on second thought I'm being a bit of a crybaby. But I'll leave it at that.

"Hello? Yeah, I'd like to order a PS4 please."

Or invest all my money in the steam box

Or buy a PC and an hdmi cable ... death to consoles.

btw the sony thing is a troll by sony .. mS would have been countered if not for the fact that most of redman's team wasn't stationed for 'woo's' in a tent on their campus. ... imO .. well plus smart investors realising reality .. bring on e3.

I watched untill the part where the guy said they're still going to charge 5 bucks a month for Xbox Live. I guess it'll be either PS4 or PC for me...

Also the name is just stupid. I guess how many confused moms will be getting their children first generation Xbox's for christmas

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/407912/microsoft-confirms-pre-owned-fee-for-xbox-one/

Yep. I'm definitely done with the Xbox if this is true!

EA just dropped this kind of thing...

I guess Microsoft will have to learn the hard way.

everyone knows my prefered gaming platform, but I'm gonna be honest with you - I wouldn't mind having a PS4, and may actually end up buying one.

I wouldn't touch this with a fucking bargepole.

There are benefits and drawbacks to every format, the argument isn't needed at all. I just want the platform which has the games I want to play. I own a PS3, 360 and a gaming PC because they each have something unique that has appealed to me. The Xbox One is just not appealing to me in any way shape or form.

There are benefits and drawbacks to every format, the argument isn't needed at all. I just want the platform which has the games I want to play. I own a PS3, 360 and a gaming PC because they each have something unique that has appealed to me. The Xbox One is just not appealing to me in any way shape or form.

no argument here at all, just saying that the PS4 really is looking like the best out of the choices available in the consoles.

there aren't any microsoft exclusives that would interest me, so I might end up grabbing one when I can afford one.

I know I was just agreeing. I was more pointing towards what you were saying about your preferred platform. The inevitable PC elitists show up at some point and just shit on everything else, it's annoying. I'm not saying you were doing that :)

I know I was just agreeing. I was more pointing towards what you were saying about your preferred platform. The inevitable PC elitists show up at some point and just shit on everything else, it's annoying. I'm not saying you were doing that :)

if I buy one, it'll be my second console purchase (first one was a GBA).

before that, I played the shit out of my parents' SNES and Mega Drive.

They showed one game that potentially could appeal to enthusiastic gamers, and that's Remedy's Quantum Break... One fucking game!

And that was just a teaser, so it's really hard to even get excited for that.

I know E3 is coming up, but they got show more at a reveal like this.

F-

Guest Pennywise

to be fair, I'd rather just have a super awesome PC than a console. Mostly because of steam. Real bargains on there.

I completely agree. I used to own a 360, I currently own a PS3 and an awesome gaming PC. I play both my PC and PS3 a lot. Xbox One is just ridiculous though. I was laughing throughout the whole conference at how bad it was.

I'll definitely be picking up a PS4. The PS4 conference was a great success, and an even bigger one compared to Microsoft's. I can't wait for E3. Watch Dogs will be a game to keep an eye on for sure. I'm also intrigued by Deep Down (working title). The whole Share button idea is pretty cool too.

Guest bitroast

Can anyone explain why it's called Xbox one??

The name makes no sense to me (unlike the wii u, which seemed horrible but I at least understood the u stood for 'you' implying it was focusing on single gamers instead of just social 'we' games..).

Can anyone explain why it's called Xbox one??

The name makes no sense to me (unlike the wii u, which seemed horrible but I at least understood the u stood for 'you' implying it was focusing on single gamers instead of just social 'we' games..).

Because you'll take One look at it and decide not to waste your money.

Archived