IGNORED

New consoles/E3 2013 thread

Npoess

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gary C

Maybe I'll be swayed if Rocksteady ever get their arses together and making a new Batman or Ninja Turtles game...

not sure about the latter but the former is in development right now.

You mean Arkham Origins? It's not Rocksteady and looks a bit shitty.

that conference literally seems worse than hell itself. Who in the fuck would want to sit through something that horrendous even if being paid to do it. jesus christ

Blunder of the century? I can't help but find this hilarious.

(he says while sitting stony faced at work)

whilst i like seeing don mattrick fail. We haven't seen e3 yet.

Of course this doesn't discount all the stuff ppl have already pointed out as fail, like not being able to share your games etc.

tumblr_mn7qtpqIfw1qmzsn0o1_400.gif

coddog.png

xboxone3.gif

PURE. FUCKING. INTERNET. GOLD.

They're shitting themselves with how badly this went - according to Microsoft, they got 4 times the social media response than PS4 did (ya think?) and it was equally divided between 40% positive (yeah, right), 40% neutral (yeah, right), and 20% negative (so fucking wrong). They can't even get a clear message on the used game or persistent online connection thing, and are having to have "re-interviews" with their PR heads like Phil Harrison (who I tip my hat towards; the man went from Sony, to Infogrames/Atari, and now is peddling Microsoft's latest fuckup - the man goes where the money is, for sure) to clarify statements made previously, since they are so off-message (because there isn't one).

Sony needs to rub Microsoft's nose in it's own feces and bask in the glory.

Guest theSun

just lol

drm is literally ruining video games for me.

before SC2/D3 i was a huge blizzard fan. even wow was good for a while for what it was. now, after a bad SC2 experience, i can't support companies that want to lock down their products so tightly though. it's simply not worth the hassle for me to have the privilege to pay $60+ for a game (plus console/pc price, plus subscriptions) and then i can't fucking play it because i can't connect to their server to verify some bullshit.

i buy maybe 1 game new a year, sometimes not even that. i'm happy buying 2-5 year old single player games on my 360.

i will buy gtav though

I love how GameStop's stock tanked because MS can't do a press conference for shit and explain things clearly that investors can understand. I have to say all 3 console makers should fire their PR firms and refocus their message so a layman can understand it.

Archived