IGNORED

Keanu Reeves got fat

Guest Adam

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha ha. Celebrities can be overweight. That shit is funny. Why don't you post pictures of them, so we can all point and laugh.

By the way, on an unrelated note, how fat is your ass? Just wondering.

Guest RadarJammer

and he still looks amazing

val kilmer lost some weight recently and now he looks amazing again

keanu r.eeves fat, where to find keanu reeves,,how to find f/at celebrity,. how t/o know if i,m fat, weigh tloss metho,d cel ebrity w eight loss, whic hceleb is the fate,st how to know if kean ureave is fa,,t/ where is keanu revas,. how to k now if keanu reeves is near. what if kean ureeves is in myh ouse,, help kea nu reeves is behind me, how to kill keany reeve., keanu satanic sacrifice ritua l,, blood demonn keanu reav,e keanu rea satan,. satan worship,.,

keanu_reeves.jpg

keanu_reeves.jpg

keanuexpression.jpg?1322070466

flol. How did he just get fat in his neck?

I bear a quasi-resemblance to Keanu and I had the same problem when I was 15 lbs heavier than usual a few years ago

Ha ha. Celebrities can be overweight. That shit is funny. Why don't you post pictures of them, so we can all point and laugh.

By the way, on an unrelated note, how fat is your ass? Just wondering.

someone hit a nerve

keanu r.eeves fat, where to find keanu reeves,,how to find f/at celebrity,. how t/o know if i,m fat, weigh tloss metho,d cel ebrity w eight loss, whic hceleb is the fate,st how to know if kean ureave is fa,,t/ where is keanu revas,. how to k now if keanu reeves is near. what if kean ureeves is in myh ouse,, help kea nu reeves is behind me, how to kill keany reeve., keanu satanic sacrifice ritua l,, blood demonn keanu reav,e keanu rea satan,. satan worship,.,

keanu_reeves.jpg

keanu_reeves.jpg

lol

It's about time someone made a thread to put Keanu Reeves in his place. Haha you fatty.

Hopefully he's also deeply unhappy and plagued with health problems.

he is (or for a long time was) unhappy in a lot of ways. there's stuff on the 'net about it, and it's pretty sad actually.

I was about to say, he's probably going through some shit, and people are just laughing and snapping up pics of him whenever they can. It's fucking cruel.

Archived