IGNORED

Keanu Reeves got fat

Guest Adam

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Adam

Agree, the fatness only made him look mature and not like an alien but like a fucking boss. long live keany

post-7823-0-99094000-1369489820_thumb.jpg

keanu r.eeves fat, where to find keanu reeves,,how to find f/at celebrity,. how t/o know if i,m fat, weigh tloss metho,d cel ebrity w eight loss, whic hceleb is the fate,st how to know if kean ureave is fa,,t/ where is keanu revas,. how to k now if keanu reeves is near. what if kean ureeves is in myh ouse,, help kea nu reeves is behind me, how to kill keany reeve., keanu satanic sacrifice ritua l,, blood demonn keanu reav,e keanu rea satan,. satan worship,.,

keanu_reeves.jpg

keanu_reeves.jpg

Is it me? or does he look EXACTLY like Jimmy Fallon in this.

Guest drukqs

apparently humor is as foreign to you as getting laid.

Maybe your sense of humor isn't as obvious to some of us. Still, if you're looking to become enemies, that's a good start.

Enemies.

lol

apparently humor is as foreign to you as getting laid.

Maybe your sense of humor isn't as obvious to some of us. Still, if you're looking to become enemies, that's a good start.
Enemies.

lol

I guess the getting laid part was a sensitive spot. Funny how the act of sex (or rather, a lack of it) can create enemies.

Edit ;D

Despite his backstory (also he did have an house in the hollywood hills according to the wiki (doesn't say whether he sold it)), he's still a terrible actor.

one time, i was 18 years old. i was a goddess among my peer group, looked young and healthy beyond belief, as i had my whole life. then i moved away, and within a matter of weeks, and got crazy depressed, lost my friends, started drinking, and got a little fat for the first time of my life. years later, i have yet to return to that slim beautiful self that was me. my very face looks totally different. ive since developed anorexia nervosa. losing weight and eating less food seems to effect my image, but that beautiful slim body seems unobtainable. i blame stress. i think it irreversibly destroys your metabolism.

i also think movies and TV fucked with peoples ideas about a sexy or healthy body image. they drive an idea into your head for so long that you become conditioned to only be attracted to that supermodel style body image, and then suddenly you find yourself attracted only to people completely out of your league, leaving you lonely and unsatisfied.

once you go fat you cant go back. some people can go fat and get sexy afterwards, but most people simply cannot, no matter how much effort they put forth. thats why you see fat members in the royal family. all the money in the world cant buy them the dietitians and nutritionists to make them skinny again. at this point surgery is the only option. point being, if you find yourself getting fat, and youre at all interested in getting slim again, you need to get slim now.

be healthy and youll be happy

god bless

filippa?

Keanu's butt got fat after the Wachowski brothers put asian make-up on Keanu lookalike in Cloud Atlas. I think that got him down, and he began eating foods with a high sugar and fat content. Also, when he made that documentary about cinema (Side by Side) i heard he was sitting in a chair a lot doing the voiceover. Eventually he couldn't be assed getting up and had someone wheel him around in a wheelchair (over to the microphone, into the editing room, etc) he sat there eating cheeseburgers, pizza and drinking cider. It's a great life but the weight gain catches up with you. Once he's back on his feet doing acting again, he'll burn off the excess calories. I would suggest he do an action film with lots of running, something like War Of The Worlds would see him drop a few kilos in no time.

Archived