IGNORED

Reach for the Dead - New Single Available For Download From Bleep!

Joyrex

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm with Lord O and Jules.

More than happy to listen to the track (twice) but I wont be downloading. Thats it for me until I get the full, proper, beast.

Track is fucking spectacular, I'm 10 times more eager to hear this album now. Any doubts have been erased.

not downloading, and not listening.

waiting for the actual album release.

hype train jus' don' stop, jus' don' stop 'till tha album drop

not downloading, and not listening.

waiting for the actual album release.

hype train jus' don' stop, jus' don' stop 'till tha album drop

agreed. as difficult as it is, I don't want to do it!

You guys have an insane amount of will power, I could never do that.

It's not just will power though, I've got plenty of other music to be listening to and enjoying.

I'm with Lord O and Jules.

More than happy to listen to the track (twice) but I wont be downloading. Thats it for me until I get the full, proper, beast.

I haven't even listened to a stream/broadcast. All I've heard so far is that initial cosecha-transmissiones thingy video.

sounds like this is going to be their 'dystopian future' album imo

and I bet they have strong opinions about the rapid depletion of unsustainable resources

If you choose not to listen you're missing the chance to have your mind blown along with the rest of us.

I prefer listening to albums as a whole, rather than bits and pieces here and there. I'm ok to wait until either a full legit release, or a full leak. I'm not gonna go as far as to wait for the vinyl until my first listen.

The video is the very kind of BoC video production we've hoped for. I hope it's not the only one. With that ending (black box!) it looks like there's more to come. Maybe that's why it's taken so long. They've been making these incredible films.

I can totally relate to oscillik on this, I'd never listen to a leak.

I did listen to this track however, but only because I had already somewhat heard it in the Japanese video. I think they chose to play this track for a reason, it sets the mood alright but it doesn't give too much away either. It's not like they posted a new "Sunshine Recorder" or something similar. More a "Horizon Radar" type thing (although, darker, imo)

Kinda crazy how quickly we've all accepted that something we've been speculating about for 8 years is actually happening now... lol.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna like this album, especially after hearing that track!

seems like bleep is giving out transcodes of this track (meaning everyone who's paying 2bucks for a FLAC/WAV is actually just downloading an MP3 in disguise.)

seems like bleep is giving out transcodes of this track (meaning everyone who's paying 2bucks for a FLAC/WAV is actually just downloading an MP3 in disguise.)

:facepalm:

Guest jasondonervan

I listen to it on Radio 1, go away for a couple of hours to pick up my new car, and come back to an MP3 AND video? Best. Day. Ever.

Archived