IGNORED

reach for the... screengrab.

keltoi

Guest MindElevation

check out the captcha i just got loading a boc image...

YEAH...

2zdrwyd.png

:boc:

Haha brilliant.

Is that a figure in the window?

I too wondered what that weird shimmering over the tree branches was... seemed artificial (like an effect).

Somebody with some time on their hands should do a frame-by-frame dump of the video @ 1080P for some lovely desktop wallpaper goodness... and for detailed analysis.

one of things i like about the video is that especially in that second half, it contains the kind of images that boc had on the pictures section of their site ages ago. the figure reflection is a good example. the roses. the bright exposure through the window. the lens up adjustment. that director really had a feel for their style without being cliche kaleidoscope stuff.

that director really had a feel for their style without being cliche kaleidoscope stuff.

i think BoC found him through a fan vid he did years ago for beautiful place... i linked it in one of the other threads.

O6SMxF7.gif

at the loop point it looks like a person bending over. it looks like the image was projected onto the outside of the structure so a camera from the inside would only capture the parts of the image coming into to contact with the remaining glass in the window.

At first I thought it was someone on a trampoline outside the window. Then I thought it was a tattered piece of fabric or plastic blowing in the wind outside the window. Guess I'm gonna stick with that hypothesis for now.

or is there something smeared on the window to make a better displaying surface? vasoline perhaps

whatever it is, it's creepy as fuck

on the reversed video I thought it looked more like a sheet or piece of fabric instead of a figure, still creepy though

Archived