IGNORED

May 27th - 17:00 PDT - Tomorrow's Harvest Listening Party

Dale

the ghosty waterpark in itself seems like a rather fascinating adventure, assuming one is free to examine, explore around the property. maybe skin-dipping in lake dolores?

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There will be 70 vinyls of Tommorrow's Harvest and 1 USB containing Hooper Bay, Acid Memories, Play by Numbers and all the Old tunes as .flacs and .WAV files(not to mention 1 tb of unreleased music + video) spread around the location. At 17:00 a special kaleidoscope and the opportunity to come with BoC to their bunker will be given to the one who finds the USB.

given that new teaser vid that someone posted in the other thread (posting it again here), I now believe this is going to be bigger than I thought. I'm still leaning towards a full album playback. But I think the small chance it'll be a live show is now a bit more likely. They are giving this...event more pre-release hype than I expected.

You could argue that the short lead time is also a way to manage the number of people showing up...probably wishful thinking but who knows...

Wish I could go. It's going to be amazing, I think...

Wife: Where are you off to?

Marcus: Have to hop on a plane out to a desert in the US and start hooking up some generators for a gig.

Wife: Okay. Can pop to Tesco on the way? We're out of milk. And your daughter needs picking up from the crèche too.

Think about it.

Marcus: Have to hop on a plane out to a desert in the US and start hooking up some generators for a gig.

Wife: Okay. Can pop to Tesco on the way? We're out of milk. And your daughter needs picking up from the crèche too.

Think about it.

How about Marcus: I have to travel to the United States for work so I can make a lot of money and buy you hings.

fingers crossed that this isn't the third time rabid boc fans find themselves traveling to some remote location for no reason

fingers crossed that this isn't the third time rabid boc fans find themselves traveling to some remote location for no reason

I'm fully expecting it to be next to nothing. Looking at it a mini-adventure into the desert to see abandoned stuff, which is moderately cool in its own right.

I'm fully expecting it to be next to nothing. Looking at it a mini-adventure into the desert to see abandoned stuff, which is moderately cool in its own right.

This time BoC are confirming it right before a release date. It must be something.

Think about it.

How about Marcus: I have to travel to the United States for work so I can make a lot of money and buy you hings.

They achieve that by promoting their music via the Internet. It's the perfect vehicle for reclusive people who don't want (or need) to personally interact with their fan base.

Guest PYITE

Think about it.

They achieve that by promoting their music via the Internet. It's the perfect vehicle for reclusive people who don't want (or need) to personally interact with their fan base.

I agree with fumi, I don't think they feel the need to show up and play a live set. The money has already been made and they haven't had to step foot in the public eye. From a business standpoint, they're genius. Their entire fanbase has worked themselves into a giant frenzy about the whole thing. People like me who have only downloaded their music in the past, pre-ordered this because its one of the most anticipated albums in years!! Mission accomplished if you ask me.

Guest dc74

Warning Watmmers!

Be vigilant you will meet members of Twoism there.

i guess i will not be kicking myself.

unrelated: i just drank a dogfish head 120 minute. could not go anyways.

I'd be going if it was down the road, though in America/Canada/Australia 'down the road' takes on a different meaning.

I once asked some bloke in Australia where the campsite was (I was walking with full backpack), he told it was just round the corner. Two hours later I was still walking lol (it wasn't funny at the time). Round the corner is 15 minutes where I come from.

Guest PYITE

Warning Watmmers!

Be vigilant you will meet members of Twoism there.

i guess i will not be kicking myself.

unrelated: i just drank a dogfish head 120 minute. could not go anyways.

This made me laugh because it sounds a lot like the Phish community to me, the different message boards love to rip on each other.

Also, that Dogfish Head brew is so good!! I wish it was a year round release, although I'm sure my liver is happy its not.

I'd be going if it was down the road, though in America/Canada/Australia 'down the road' takes on a different meaning.

I once asked some bloke in Australia where the campsite was (I was walking with full backpack), he told it was just round the corner. Two hours later I was still walking lol (it wasn't funny at the time). Round the corner is 15 minutes where I come from.

I wouldn't call two hours of walking 'round the corner'. Well unless it was a very straight road and the bend was 16 kilometers away, and i was a cattle farmer in a beaten up hilux with a distaste for british backpackers.

Archived