IGNORED

May 27th - 17:00 PDT - Tomorrow's Harvest Listening Party

Dale

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

currently there with my zoom recorder.

gonna lay low and stop recording.

that tonx dude has been updating his instagram with pictures, though.

Guest jasondonervan

We all know that at the stroke of 5pm PDT, The lights will go up on a make-shift stage, the group of expectant fans are blinded by the lights... but wait, what's this? Squarepusher lunges on to the stage in a child's Spiderman costume like a mad man, then proceeds to perform shambolic beatbox renditions of the classic Boards of Canada hits of 'yesteryear'. The small crowd at this point are seething with rage at the lack of true Mike and Marcus action, and are encouraged by official Warp helpers to hurl readily available patio chairs in his general direction. Once the battered and bruised elder Jenkinson has been subdued, he'll be carried towards and lifted aloft the Coke sign. In a Wicker Man styled affair, the sign will be set ablaze, offering Tom J as a tribute to the mighty gods of Warp in exchange for a good harvest next year. No wait, sorry - for Tomorrow's Harvest this year.

Can someone record this please.

I could go, but it'd be a long ass drive from Tucson. 7 and 1/2 hours for probably nothing.

"probably nothing" lol....its looking more amazing by the minute! should be a sweet listening/viewing party.

if the brothers themselves show up....omg. then I will truly have regretted not going

We all know that at the stroke of 5pm PDT, The lights will go up on a make-shift stage, the group of expectant fans are blinded by the lights... but wait, what's this? Squarepusher lunges on to the stage in a child's Spiderman costume like a mad man, then proceeds to perform shambolic beatbox renditions of the classic Boards of Canada hits of 'yesteryear'. The small crowd at this point are seething with rage at the lack of true Mike and Marcus action, and are encouraged by official Warp helpers to hurl readily available patio chairs in his general direction. Once the battered and bruised elder Jenkinson has been subdued, he'll be carried towards and lifted aloft the Coke sign. In a Wicker Man styled affair, the sign will be set ablaze, offering Tom J as a tribute to the mighty gods of Warp in exchange for a good harvest next year. No wait, sorry - for Tomorrow's Harvest this year.

Can someone record this please.

damm you have a bright imagination

what the fuck is going on

Well, they've pretty much confirmed something's going on at the waterpark. What is actually going on at the wakerpark, that I do not know

Its opened again and everyone is happy and swimming

Guest jasondonervan

what the fuck is going on

Well, they've pretty much confirmed something's going on at the waterpark. What is actually going on at the wakerpark, that I do not know

vmQVGgZ.gif

It would be cool if BOC set up a wormhole that took everybody back to 1988 when Lake Dolores was a splashtastic oasis of desert refreshment.

Guest jasondonervan

Twoism delivers?

hey guys!! had to make an account to let you know something potentially relevant and important - a friend of mine who is about 50 miles from the site just texted me :

"Just passed VIP tour bus towing a small trailer 50 mi out. Is it them??"

then:

"big black bus with tinted windows and white trailer the size of a small car. it was almost definitely for a touring act, no clue who though of course. going same direction as me in the 15n"

Twoism delivers?

hey guys!! had to make an account to let you know something potentially relevant and important - a friend of mine who is about 50 miles from the site just texted me :

then:

"big black bus with tinted windows and white trailer the size of a small car. it was almost definitely for a touring act, no clue who though of course. going same direction as me in the 15n"

no... fucking...way....

currently there with my zoom recorder.

gonna lay low and stop recording.

that tonx dude has been updating his instagram with pictures, though.

yeah sorry, i was just being a dick

Twoism delivers?

then:

no... fucking...way....

this is getting ridiculous

Twoism delivers?

then:

"had to make an account to let you know..."

twoism just got trolled.

Twoism delivers?

then:

no... fucking...way....

It was ridiculous from the start. That's the beauty of it.

Twoism delivers?

then:

no... fucking...way....

more prediculous if you ask me

which you didn't

whoa wait.. slow this bird down a minute...

been camping all weekend little behind on the latest shenanigans.. waterpark wtf? so is it confirmed they are putting a live show on at this park or wtf is going on?

Archived