IGNORED

Transgender

gmanyo

Poverty is bad, and there needs to be a redistribution of wealth and resources. Fucksake, it's not something we can fix in watmm.

Start talking about it then.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Start a thread about poverty then, genius.

I wish I’d started the transgender thread to prove how progressive I am, numpty.

All pile in while your at it as you haven’t got one iota of free thought in your pompous construsts you call sentience.

:cisfor:

(*you're)

Start a thread about poverty then, genius.

I wish I’d started the transgender thread to prove how progressive I am, numpty.

All pile in while your at it as you haven’t got one iota of free thought in your pompous construsts you call sentience.

:cisfor:

(*you're)

And you’re?

Sorry I think I'm done trolling now, drome's not worth more than ~4 minutes of effort I've already put in. Can't wait to see how interesting the Poverty thread gets though!

Give it a rest, drome. I see where you're coming from, but your point hardly stands and it makes you seem like you've got a shitty attitude towards the trans discussion. Perhaps you do have a legit issue with it and that's worth discussing, but I don't think your point that people aren't discussing poverty is really relevant at all.

For what it's worth I see why you reacted as you did, Mesh Gear Fox took a cunty, spiteful approach when addressing MIXL2 and I think also there's an argument to be made that there are internet posers who do try and make out how super progressive they are but I don't think this is the thread to make that argument. Don't bother getting into a shit flinging argument. Make a fresh thread if needs be, there's no need to toxify a discussion.

Really though I think sadie’s posts in here are some truly heartfelt, sincere revelations that would make anyone questioning the legitimacy of transgender phenomena really stop and think.

Hey Sadie. All the best.

Sorry I think I'm done trolling now, drome's not worth more than ~4 minutes of effort I've already put in. Can't wait to see how interesting the Poverty thread gets though!

Hey, I did go over-board with the not one iota of free thought bit. Read some good things on here over the years.

It’s just a case of keeping certain issues in proportion, when compared to extremely pressing problems facing the world, for me.

READ THE RULES DROME

STOP BEING A SLAVE TO THE RULES sweet heart.

Really though I think sadie’s posts in here are some truly heartfelt, sincere revelations that would make anyone questioning the legitimacy of transgender phenomena really stop and think.

Hey Sadie. All the best.

It does seem to be a ‘phenomena’. Hear ya tho. Good luck to Sadie.

Give it a rest, drome. I see where you're coming from, but your point hardly stands and it makes you seem like you've got a shitty attitude towards the trans discussion. Perhaps you do have a legit issue with it and that's worth discussing, but I don't think your point that people aren't discussing poverty is really relevant at all.

For what it's worth I see why you reacted as you did, Mesh Gear Fox took a cunty, spiteful approach when addressing MIXL2 and I think also there's an argument to be made that there are internet posers who do try and make out how super progressive they are but I don't think this is the thread to make that argument. Don't bother getting into a shit flinging argument. Make a fresh thread if needs be, there's no need to toxify a discussion.

Fair comment.

drome if you want to PM me about your thoughts I'll be glad to get back to you at some point, but I'm hoping this thread stays somewhat on track.

Cheers might do that. Sorry for the derail.

MV5BNDAzNTk0NjU2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODky

i'm currently watching this show and i like it quite a bit. it's about the ballroom scene and has a number of transgender actors and writers involved. also, it's got this guy that is basically malcom mcdowell 40 years ago. he's working for trump too (well, trump in the 80s)

I am really confused as to what happened in this thread.

it got drunk stephenG'ed (even though I had no part in it all, I figure I've derailed enough threads to be a verb now)

guess I started it but hey I did say I didn't wanted it to derail

i blame it all on chen locking up the jbp thread

Go clean your room son.

Archived