lesbians, gays, brits, americans, europeans, cis genders, crossdressers, bi's, nerds, geeks, ravers, and transgender people. got it. :)

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe someone should make an alternative website dedicated to this type of discourse so the ehm... more eager participants can present their assumptions on a regular basis, call it Reddit or some shit.

Nah. Transgender subforum

• 3 weeks later...

I like the discussion going on in this thread, but on the other hand tbh I just wanna be a girl. It’s pretty simple. I’m masc as fuck, too; my personality is not girly at all. But fuck it, I wanna look like a chick and be addressed as one. It’s not really that hard.

Friend of mine had a sex change recently. He went to the beach and got sand in his pussy. He didn't like that,  so had it changed back. 

there was a recent story about a trans man getting pregnant in my city. they are raising the baby vegan

Oh how wonderful. For someone who doesn't want to predetermine what or who their child can love is going to line up the kids beliefs to theirs about consuming meat.

Can't assume what gender the kid is, we'll let them make their choice... but meat? The fuck? What's wrong with you?

(note, this is mostly sarcasm because it just seems like an onion article, No trans hate.)

What if you saved up all your sex change and brought it to the bank how much money would you getting be from until

I'm not against transgenders but they should  store their pee in milk jugs or be forced to drink their own piss indefinitely if they are taking estrogen therapy. I don't want that stuff in the waterways where I will eventually drink it and have to watch my penis shrivel into my body and grow boobs, like what lavender aromatherapy vapourizers do. It would be a net positive because some of the medication that hasn't broken down would be getting some of the drug back into their system if they drink it, and they could make supplemental income on webstreaming the act to afford funko pops and steam games. The same goes for post-menapause women and men on prostate medication.

I think my prostate is enflamed because I get these raging permobones lately and there is 0% actual horniness associated with it. Unrelated to trans issues but I guess I could mention that I lowkey like to consider myself nonbinary. don't really give a damn about how anyone refers to me. words are just fucking noise anyhow.