IGNORED

Transgender

gmanyo

Guest Iain C

Iain C why do you care enough to call someone a human turd who disagrees with you, are you an internet user or something

God forbid that somebody cares about something important on the Internet.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tht tne

Iain C why do you care enough to call someone a human turd who disagrees with you, are you an internet user or something

God forbid that somebody cares about something important on the Internet.

can you not be sarcastic and just be honest with me and yourself

edit: also lol @ "important"

Guest Iain C

Referring to trans people by their preferred pronoun (and treating them like fellow human beings) is important.

Guest tht tne

Referring to trans people by their preferred pronoun (and treating them like fellow human beings) is important.

that is your opinion, and it matters little to me since your idea of treating people like fellow human beings is to call them human turds

or do only transgender people deserve respect

that is your opinion, and it matters little to me since your idea of treating people like fellow human beings is to call them human turds

There was like half a second where I took you seriously but yeah you're just a troll.

And in the few times I have encountered transgendered people I have done just that. But I guess I should take it a little further and just pretend to understand them?

Guest tht tne

There was like half a second where I took you seriously but yeah you're just a troll.

reported, and stop following me around in the forums trolling me

Guest tht tne

oh i care

judging by your status, you care

stop engaging me on the forums

Guest Iain C

Lol, if a trans person behaves like a human turd I'll call them one.

Guest tht tne

Lol, if a trans person behaves like a human turd I'll call them one.

"Lol," i believe that you would

Guest Rambo

It's not up to you to decide what anybody's identity is, you human turd.

what troubles me and seems ironic about transgender people is when they try and transform so they can feel at home in their body yet they always seem to be modulating their voice and body language in a way that makes them look tense and like they aren't truly being themselves at all

What would you expect? They are doing their best with what they have.

Guest tht tne

this is a crazy century. not that there weren't some atrocities in the 20th, but we're headed for severe confusion and i don't like it.

Guest RadarJammer

It's called transitioning for a reason. You don't just get up one morning, decide you're gonna switch genders and bam, there you go.

i get the idea of "fake it until you make it" but people put on acts aren't the kind of people i find easy to trust

Guest RadarJammer

What if the act was what came before the transition started?

when anybody takes lots of creative liberties with their personality i think its either the result of a mental illness or the signs of one starting up. the fixation on gender seems like a form of obsessive compulsive disorder and I think its a tragedy when mental illness ends in the removal of a body part.

and I think its a double standard that they are unwilling to find acceptance in their natural born forms yet they seek and sometimes demand acceptance for their artificially created identities

indeed, on a gut level I agree with you. Still trying to decide if my gut is a prejudiced fuck, though.

But really, if a morbidly obese woman says "I'm a supermodel trapped in a fat woman's body, the state should pay for extreme liposuction so that I can achieve my true form", would we even be having this conversation? If this woman then desperately grabbed a turkey slicer and tried to cut her fat off, leading her to be rushed to the hospital, would we cluck our tongues and say what a shame it was that she was forced to go to such lengths?

Admittedly poor analogy since you can't lose a penis like you can lose weight, but seriously. I go back to my analogy of Muslim woman in burkas. They manage to live their whole lives basically sex-less, except to their husbands. They seem to be able to cope. Not saying that all women should be in burkas, of course, just wondering where the urgency comes from to appear as the opposite sex, in the case of transexuals...

I think I'll feel a lot better about it in the future, when they have improved the techniques so much that the transition can be physiologically perfect. I do believe in "the singularity" we'll all be able to alter or shed our physical forms at will...so should be no big deal...

Archived