IGNORED

Tomorrow's Harvest - Live Album Transmission - June 3rd

lawrenke

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

zole, ffs just release the damn album already

That said, it will be conveniently timed for my walk to work, so I hope I can stream it from my phone.

edit: wait, 6am Melbourne time. Maybe I can set it as my alarm, haha

haven't seen this logo before, pretty apocalyptic for the brothers. i like the whole post-nuclear wasteland concept they seem to think the Southwest US is, lol

desk-1_zpsbb86838e.jpg

I'll try to listen to the stream I guess, but I doubt they can handle it. And the next day, I suspect bleep.com will basically be shut down. It'll be nice though, when I get home checking out all the fun Monday night.

Guest jasondonervan

I'm gonna go with them shipping the day after the stream. No doubt the bleep warehouse monkeys are currently tripping over a few thousand copies of TH every time they have to fulfill an order for anything that doesn't have new BoC included.

Guest Gravity

Wouldn't Warp basically have to release the files on the same day? Tons of people are just going to record the stream and then put it online.

Ahh was anyone else holding out for an extra special surprise for the home turf? I was quietly optimistic for a suprise live set on a hill in scotland..

Guest murphythecat8

reach for the dead has been on repeat all morning long

I think im gonna cry. this is so good.I just want to cry.

ı just wish I dont get hit by a car until I listened to the album, thats my only wish. I think I wont even go out of my house to be sure nothing happens to me until then!

Just release it for ffs.

Actually, this is great. I'm looking forward to chatting with oscillik at the Facebook meet up.

You will be there, right?

:wink:

I'm going to be sitting there, repeatedly pressing f5 on the bleep page. Suddenly I see it, the downloads are available. I press download but the page stops, my computer dies and the whole memory of the hard-disk is erased. It was all a joke, all of it. Mike and Marcus are pointing at me, laughing, from inside of my monitor screen.

Archived