IGNORED

Tomorrow's Harvest - Live Album Transmission - June 3rd

lawrenke

I'm with oscillik - not listening to the stream, not downloading the files, I will hear the album when I can physically put a needle onto it.

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm with oscillik - not listening to the stream, not downloading the files, I will hear the album when I can physically put a needle onto it.

music champion

Modey, you're going to listen to the live stream of the album on your walk to work whether you like it or not. We are not here to indulge in your timezone inadequacies.

as much as i laughed at oscillik not listening to RFDD, i will do the same this time until my copy arrives. didn't even hear the listening party tracks, just RFDD and the Movement track (which have been stuck in my head since then!)

Guest feralkittens

I'm going to listen, I'm pretty excited. I like the idea of getting to listen at the same time as people all over the world. So keeping in mind I'm a crazy fan that gets chuffed on the idea of listening with "the world community" or whatever, the fact that even I'm starting to get fatigued by this whole thing is saying a lot. I really just want my record now please and thanks.

For the most part I thought the whole hype ride was really fun and it was a good distraction, now people are starting to get weird and cranky about it and it kind of rained on the parade a little.

I really just want my record now please and thanks.

For the most part I thought the whole hype ride was really fun and it was a good distraction, now people are starting to get weird and cranky about it and it kind of rained on the parade a little.

i hope there won't be many tracks like "reach for the dead", it is too dayvan cowboy'ish for my taste. i really like "white cyclosa" and the weird bass at the beginning of "gemini". has a very "serious" 80ies scifi-feel to it. deep shit.

i hope there won't be many tracks like "reach for the dead", it is too dayvan cowboy'ish for my taste. i really like "white cyclosa" and the weird bass at the beginning of "gemini". has a very "serious" 80ies scifi-feel to it. deep shit.

you may be disappoint

Not sure whether to join in with this or not. Currently deep in exam revision and whilst it would be great to work along to this, I presume this listening party is going to have a visual element to it? If so, I can't afford the time to sit and watch it. It would be cool to be a part of something that may never happen again but if I don't tune in I hope someone records the stream so I can sit and watch it at a later date

Guest tht tne

i'm gonna reverse engineer the stream into 128 cbr to match my old tunes and boc maxima, i want coherency

Archived