IGNORED

Boc Old Tunes 1 + 2 / Boc Maxima / orig Twosim etc

Bambi

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this is great, and an awesome gesture for you guys to give some other fan the opportunity to own such rare pieces. Thanks Mike and Lara!

bidding now =)

surely it would be bragging points to actually say? you boc people are insane!

I'd rather say it's insane or at least needless to say you've got something everyone craves for without spilling the details. What's the use of your sentence then?

You could've better not said anything rather than being a tease.

Hey, I haven't been on this board very much, but I have sold quite a bit of stuff on ebay before. There is a lot of dubious gear for sale on there, and it would be really easy to fake a cassette tape, I mean they just used a Memorex tape, heh. My initial reaction was that these had to be fake, until I saw who was selling it. You might want to mention the actual identity of the seller in the listing on ebay. If anyone mistakenly reports this to ebay as being nonlegitimate, it could be a pain to relist it. Plus, with that kind of provenance, you might get quite a bit more for your auction. Just a thought, seeing as how it's for a good cause.

Thanks for the heads up, Ill check with what mike wants to do.

Have you also checked what the other Mike :boc: wants you to do with these listings? :emotawesomepm9:

Guest Starblazer

Good luck to those bidding :)

I'd love to own them, but no way I could get those past my missus lol.

Guest mehbleh

Thanks for the heads up, Ill check with what mike wants to do.

Please for the love of poor BoC fans rip and upload AFOTv2 and maxima, it won't diminish getting top dollar for these collector gems, and the world deserves to hear these treasures in their utmost quality since the cat has been out of the bag for quite some time but in poor form.

Also how could you not annotate Red Moss?

AFOTv1 would be nice too but there's only a coupla good tracks on there and a decent enough rip is circulating. But v2 and maxima, what's out there is muffled as hell.

I'd love to snatch up one of these three (mostly afotv2 or maxima) but I have a feeling the end bid is gonna be through the roof.

Anyways, GLWS (Good luck with sale for the non acronym inclined) and same with the child and mortgage.

Music has the right to children and children have the right to food and a good life! ;)

Ps - which other unreleased gems do you have ? I don't think telling us would have any impact on anything. Closes vol 1 perhaps? A photograph would make BoC-ers shit our pants even if they're not for sale.

Guest Starblazer

Please for the love of poor BoC fans rip and upload AFOTv2 and maxima, it won't diminish getting top dollar for these collector gems, and the world deserves to hear these treasures in their utmost quality since the cat has been out of the bag for quite some time but in poor form.

Also how could you not annotate Red Moss?

AFOTv1 would be nice too but there's only a coupla good tracks on there and a decent enough rip is circulating. But v2 and maxima, what's out there is muffled as hell.

I'd love to snatch up one of these three (mostly afotv2 or maxima) but I have a feeling the end bid is gonna be through the roof.

Anyways, GLWS (Good luck with sale for the non acronym inclined) and same with the child and mortgage.

Music has the right to children and children have the right to food and a good life! ;)

Ps - which other unreleased gems do you have ? I don't think telling us would have any impact on anything. Closes vol 1 perhaps? A photograph would make BoC-ers shit our pants even if they're not for sale.

^^

If it's going on ebay, get good quality rips out for those of us who ain't gonna get to hear the thing in full glory!

Guest unteleportedman

hope it makes you a mint, rixxx. You should release some high quality digital copies to the interwebs before you sell them off, the most widely available rips aren't very high quality

Agreed

the marks are very interesting. Especially on maxima - and what is actually released so far!

I just realized they dubbed these onto 90 min cassettes. Would that mean they have a lot of blank space? Or did they throw extra stuff into it??

Guest mehbleh

Even if you don't rip the whole thing, please do a coupla gems:

Maxima - Red Moss, White Water, Original Nlogax

AFOTv1 (not needed as badly as others) - Finity, Forest Moon, Sequoia, 5:9:78, Original Nlogax (whichever of the two releases is better quality)

AFOTv2 - Iced Cooly Beatnik, Fly in the Pool, Heysanna Hosanna, Magic Teens, Northern Plastics, Solarium MOST IMPORTANTLY- buckie high, i love my new shears (these two if no other from AFOTv2), and lick.

You have no idea how happy you would make fans. Or maybe you do...

I don't think telling us would have any impact on anything.

Lol, besides the BOC community shitting their pants and then attempting to break into their house.

But seriously, is it Play By Numbers?

Sell the unreleased Caustic Window LP....please :emb:

dont edit my posts. im not going to beg for CWLP.

this is my original post

Sell the unreleased Caustic Window LP, i already have these.

Sell the unreleased Caustic Window LP....please :emb:

dont edit my posts. im not going to beg for CWLP.

this is my original post

Sell the unreleased Caustic Window LP, i already have these.

the edit was suppose to emulate my feelings, not yours. Sorry bro :cry: I wasn't begging, there called manners.

Archived