IGNORED

Tomorrow's Harvest on sale now on iTunes Japan

Alzado

This kind of pisses me off because the mp3's will now certainly appear on every music blog, leaving those of us who preordered as the only people without the album.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

make your mind up man, first everyones pissed off cos they have to wait for all the promo shit and the release date, now its available to listen to your pissed off because they arent sending out the vinyl early i mean what the fuck are they supposed to do.

the album left me cold, its nice, its certainly BoC , but two complete listens so far and my love for it is tepid. the tracks i absolutely loved were invariably the under 2 minute doodles, not feeling any of the chord sequences in the more substantial tunes.

make your mind up man, first everyones pissed off cos they have to wait for all the promo shit and the release date, now its available to listen to your pissed off because they arent sending out the vinyl early i mean what the fuck are they supposed to do.

no, i'm pissed because they didn't release digital files to preorder folks. you can't prevent pirating ultimately, but you can at least reward those who shelled out their money weeks in advance.

no, i'm pissed because they didn't release digital files to preorder folks. you can't prevent pirating ultimately, but you can at least reward those who shelled out their money weeks in advance.

Yeah that is annoying, I feel it's very illogical.

But I try to see it like, all those downloading it off music blogs and shit are the people who take samples from free sampling plates at the grocery, and we're the ones who will get an amazing meal at a restaurant. Yesterday was another appetizer. Maybe...

Still annoyed though.

Can you imagine if you'd been waiting for your food at a restaurant for hours while other people came in a took food right away for free? Would you ever eat there again?

Guest Papillon

Yeah Alzado's right on. Bleep suck a fat dick. I'm sitting here waiting for the download link now even though I paid 36 days ago. They are making it practically impossible to not pirate this.

Can you imagine if you'd been waiting for your food at a restaurant for hours while other people came in a took food right away for free? Would you ever eat there again?

maybe if the waitresses were hot.

It's gonna be on Bleep today. When the same thing happened with Exai (ie. arrived on Japan's iTunes) the download link was available on Bleep within the hour

(and then the servers died)

It's gonna be on Bleep today. When the same thing happened with Exai (ie. arrived on Japan's iTunes) the download link was available on Bleep within the hour

(and then the servers died)

That better happen.

Seems like a missed opportunity yesterday. At the end of the transmission they should have had a card come up that said "Available on Bleep Now" and pushed it live. With all the twitter buzz they were getting it would have spread like crazy.

And I probably wont receive my vinyl until next February because according to bleep my city is way out in the middle of nowhere and it should somehow take over 28 business days to reach me even though UPS can get a package from anywhere in the world to anywhere else in the world in 3-4 days.

agree with the op: what the fuck is the point of preordering

Archived