IGNORED

Tomorrow's Harvest on sale now on iTunes Japan

Alzado

And I probably wont receive my vinyl until next February because according to bleep my city is way out in the middle of nowhere and it should somehow take over 28 business days to reach me even though UPS can get a package from anywhere in the world to anywhere else in the world in 3-4 days.

agree with the op: what the fuck is the point of preordering

did you pay UPS prices for postage?

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I probably wont receive my vinyl until next February because according to bleep my city is way out in the middle of nowhere and it should somehow take over 28 business days to reach me even though UPS can get a package from anywhere in the world to anywhere else in the world in 3-4 days.

Shipping was 10$ so yeah, almost.

And that doesn't really matter. It doesn't take 40 days in the regular post for vinyl. I got steinvord from some random seller in the UK last week in the regular post for 6$ shipping and it only took 6 days to reach me.

I still don't have my bibio and I ordered that shit April 24th.

Guest Papillon

And that doesn't really matter. It doesn't take 40 days in the regular post for vinyl. I got steinvord from some random seller in the UK last week in the regular post for 6$ shipping and it only took 6 days to reach me.

Where do you live again Stephen? Somewhere in Canada right? I ususally get my Bleep stuff very fast but I live in Toronto so....

Where do you live again Stephen? Somewhere in Canada right? I ususally get my Bleep stuff very fast but I live in Toronto so....

I live in Calgary! Certainly not a small city or out of the way. Glad to hear someone in Canada gets their orders quickly though!

Guest Papillon

Yeah well Stephen Torontonians don't wait for shit, get out of my way or I'll run you over biatch is our official city policy. You should check the Toronto.com and you'll see it.

I was at the airport coming back from Japan recently and got off a thirteen hour flight waiting to get through customs in a huge ass line with other losers. This Torontonian walks up to me and says 'dude can i get in front of you in line' so I said no. He goes to the lady in front of me and asks the same question and she replied "why", and he just said "I don't like waiting", so she let him in.

I live in Calgary! Certainly not a small city or out of the way. Glad to hear someone in Canada gets their orders quickly though!

Sorry to hear that you haven't gotten your Bibio record, I'm guessing Bleep are kind of slow in terms of customer service.

Guest Papillon

I emailed bleep. To ask if I can cancel pre-order, see what they say. I'll post reply here.

Yeah they're brutal. When I emailed them they said it's normal to have to wait 21-28 business days for delivery to remote areas (which doesn't apply to me).

I'm not the only one having that problem either grvlgltchr hasn't received his either.

Preordering = punishment!

I emailed bleep. To ask if I can cancel pre-order, see what they say. I'll post reply here.

lol

Yeah well Stephen Torontonians don't wait for shit, get out of my way or I'll run you over biatch is our official city policy. You should check the Toronto.com and you'll see it.

I was at the airport coming back from Japan recently and got off a thirteen hour flight waiting to get through customs in a huge ass line with other losers. This Torontonian walks up to me and says 'dude can i get in front of you in line' so I said no. He goes to the lady in front of me and asks the same question and she replied "why", and he just said "I don't like waiting", so she let him in.

lolwtf

Guest Papillon

Official reply from Bleep:

TE, Jun 04 18:14 (BST):

Hi there

We are sorry that the new album is not yet released in your territory. We have to follow the differing international release dates and you will get it on the same date as everyone in your country.

Bleep Support

Sometimes I really wonder... what the fuck am I preordering for?

:cisfor:

there is no reason to

It would've been okay if you get the full gamut of download formats just for preordering, but that's not the case with this (azatoth has already had email confirmation that pre-orders are only going to get MP3 downloads).

At least it would've been something. but nope.avi

Official reply from Bleep:

TE, Jun 04 18:14 (BST):

Hi there

We are sorry that the new album is not yet released in your territory. We have to follow the differing international release dates and you will get it on the same date as everyone in your country.

Bleep Support

wait....so you said you wanted to cancel your pre-order, and they didn't even address that query?

refreshing bleep non-stop

If you used a script to do that, it'd be called a DDOS attack.

only if he distributed the script and had others doing the same

that's the first D in DDOS

(though without the first D as it's only the one machine)

Edit: Damnit oscillik geeked me to it

only if he distributed the script and had others doing the same

that's the first D in DDOS

teach me

Guest Papillon

Original message to Bleep:

Hi there Bleep

We're wondering why the Tomorrow's Harvest digital files are not available today? The digital files for Tomorrow's Harvest are already available on iTunes Japan.

I pre-ordered an original vinyl and t-shirt directly from Bleep so I can support the artist AND the label.

I'm a little confused why you would make pre-order customers wait longer to get access to the files? Would you explain?

This policy is a dis-incentive to ever order from Bleep. I can understand that under certain circumstances the LP itself may show up in the local shops before I get my pre-order delivered and I'm fine with that, I don't understand the digital file delay.

Support your paying customers please. Please consider this feedback.

Regards

Guest jasondonervan

Yeah... so I forgot I preordered it on the Japanese iTunes. Now I remembered.

dkc3c0y.jpg

Archived