IGNORED

Tomorrow's Harvest on sale now on iTunes Japan

Alzado

refreshing bleep non-stop

If you used a script to do that, it'd be called a DDOS attack.

only if he distributed the script and had others doing the same

that's the first D in DDOS

LOL

Well, this thread makes sure that'll happen. It's only a meme now, though. But that's close enough to being a script.

*pressing F5 furiously*

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably my last pre-order. No reason for it. From now on I'm just buying from the first available source.

It's kind of like my stance on pre-ordering computer games. I don't do it anymore.

Sometimes I really wonder... what the fuck am I preordering for?

:cisfor:

there is no reason to

It would've been okay if you get the full gamut of download formats just for preordering, but that's not the case with this (azatoth has already had email confirmation that pre-orders are only going to get MP3 downloads).

At least it would've been something. but nope.avi

I emailed bleep. To ask if I can cancel pre-order, see what they say. I'll post reply here.

Official reply from Bleep:

TE, Jun 04 18:14 (BST):

Hi there

We are sorry that the new album is not yet released in your territory. We have to follow the differing international release dates and you will get it on the same date as everyone in your country.

Bleep Support

wait....so you said you wanted to cancel your pre-order, and they didn't even address that query?

Yeah, but the page shows MP3, WAV and FLAC links... so those are not correct?

The only thing Bleep does, is make sure pre-ordered "hardware" are distributed a bit earlier. And that premature track was automatically added to your downloads. (Hey, at least there's one track to be thankful about!)

(I do agree though. Bleep sucks hairy balls.)

there is no reason to

It would've been okay if you get the full gamut of download formats just for preordering, but that's not the case with this (azatoth has already had email confirmation that pre-orders are only going to get MP3 downloads).

I emailed bleep. To ask if I can cancel pre-order, see what they say. I'll post reply here.

Hi there

We are sorry that the new album is not yet released in your territory. We have to follow the differing international release dates and you will get it on the same date as everyone in your country.

Bleep Support

wait....so you said you wanted to cancel your pre-order, and they didn't even address that query?

you can purchase WAV and FLAC, you don't get them by preordering. azatoth specifically emailed them and posed the question, he got the reply saying that those who have preordered physical copies will only get MP3 downloads.

Got a response from Bleep on the digital files that come with the order. It's unfortunately just MP3. A shame really. I guess I need to use alternative means to source my lossless digital version of it.

Really, really disappointed they didn't release the digitals date and day as iTunes Japan (don't tell me they didn't know in advance)... as previously mentioned, they should have given everyone who preordered from Bleep (as a sign of loyalty) a message saying "now available for immediate download for those who preordered the album prior to this transmission".

Just don't blame Boards for this; they have naught to do with the release dates, etc. This is purely Bleep/WARP's fault.

bottom of page:

"WARP257 - Released 10/06/2013 (USA 11/06/2013)

Both CD and Vinyl purchases come with MP3 download delivered to your account on release date

The album will be released in 320kbps MP3, 16-bit WAV and FLAC and 24-bit WAV."

there is no reason to

Hi there

Bleep Support

you can purchase WAV and FLAC, you don't get them by preordering. azatoth specifically emailed them and posed the question, he got the reply saying that those who have preordered physical copies will only get MP3 downloads.

Oh, so when the digitals DO become available, you'll only get MP3s, but if you want anything higher, you have to rip it yourself once you get your physical copy or re-purchase it via WAV or FLAC. That's pretty shitty.

Just don't blame Boards for this; they have naught to do with the release dates, etc. This is purely Bleep/WARP's fault.

QFT

No guilt about pirating this now. I pre-ordered CD, vinyl, and a t-shirt. They could at least do me the service of getting a high quality listen before the thieves.

I'm still hoping bleep will give out some type of goodies with the release. I don't know, maybe an unreleased/extra track or something, it feels utterly pointless to pre-order other wise(as some people already have pointed out).

If the financial transaction has already been made, I'll push that F5 button even faster. Fucking DDOS, baby! (where the first D should be a small i)

I'm still hoping bleep will give out some type of goodies with the release. I don't know, maybe an unreleased/extra track or something, it feels utterly pointless to pre-order other wise(as some people already have pointed out).

I certainly hope so - I mean, if this becomes the de rigeur for Bleep, what incentive is there for anyone to order from them?

I hope bleep are enjoying the nice loan that i gave them.

I certainly hope so - I mean, if this becomes the de rigeur for Bleep, what incentive is there for anyone to order from them?

At least Norman Records send you Maoam occasionally.

I hope bleep are enjoying the nice loan that i gave them.

At least Norman Records send you Maoam occasionally.

I got some Haribo cola bottles and tangfastics

fucking love Norman Records!

and they send records in the best record mailers I've seen.

Can you imagine if you'd been waiting for your food at a restaurant for hours while other people came in a took food right away for free? Would you ever eat there again?

Good point. I feel guilty myself because I didn't pre-order on Bleep (I was broke actually) but instead bought it via my local record store. after I got paid. Having the card, when others who paid online didn't, indeed felt a bit wrong.

Sorry guys, there was a manufacturing error in pressing them digital files. Wait another 2 weeks plz.

angry cultists torched their manufacturing plant

Archived