IGNORED

Tomorrow's Harvest on sale now on iTunes Japan

Alzado

Guest tht tne

Sorry guys, there was a manufacturing error in pressing them digital files. Wait another 2 weeks plz.

put them digital files on, take them digital files off

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@oscillik

Have you seriously not heard any of the tracks from TH? Not even Reach for the Dead or the recording made of Cold Earth from that festival? If so, I admire your patience.

@oscillik

Have you seriously not heard any of the tracks from TH? Not even Reach for the Dead or the recording made of Cold Earth from that festival? If so, I admire your patience.

I swear down on my computer (of which I've just spent a fuck ton of money on), my recently purchased 1210 M5G, and my entire record collection - I haven't heard any of the tracks from Tomorrow's Harvest. The only thing I've heard is that cosecha-transmissiones teaser video thingy. I have no idea if that's even on the album (I would prefer if no-one here told me either way, but I know someone will anyway)

Sorry guys, there was a manufacturing error in pressing them digital files. Wait another 2 weeks plz.

angry cultists torched their manufacturing plant

The bee they used to composed Uritual was angry and called it's colony. There is now one million bees inside of bleep HQ, this is why the digital files are being delayed.

The bee they used to composed Uritual was angry and called it's colony. There is now one million bees inside of bleep HQ, this is why the digital files are being delayed.

Oprahs-Bees.gif

Guest Gravity

Yeah... so I forgot I preordered it on the Japanese iTunes. Now I remembered.

dkc3c0y.jpg

I hate you.

Just kidding Rachel, you know I love you.

Oprahs-Bees.gif

Oddly enough, the bees decided to attack bleep rather than BoC - who used the bee in the first place. BoC must have brainwashed the bee during the recording process so that it would convince it's colony to attack bleep.

Everyone should just email Bleep via their contact form and demand an immediate release of the digital files for the reasons already stated. This is getting a bit ridiculous now.

@oscillik

I swear down on my computer (of which I've just spent a fuck ton of money on), my recently purchased 1210 M5G, and my entire record collection - I haven't heard any of the tracks from Tomorrow's Harvest. The only thing I've heard is that cosecha-transmissiones teaser video thingy. I have no idea if that's even on the album (I would prefer if no-one here told me either way, but I know someone will anyway)

Have you been reading the opinions of others about the album? Well... you've probably gathered from others that the album is amazing. You're in for a treat. To me, it beats Geogaddi in many areas; and Geogaddi has long been my favourite BOC release. TH has everything; beautiful melodies, textures, excellent drum programming...

Everyone should just email Bleep via their contact form and demand an immediate release of the digital files for the reasons already stated. This is getting a bit ridiculous now.

@oscillik

Have you been reading the opinions of others about the album? Well... you've probably gathered from others that the album is amazing. You're in for a treat. To me, it beats Geogaddi in many areas; and Geogaddi has long been my favourite BOC release. TH has everything; beautiful melodies, textures, their best drum programming yet...

fixt.

Imo that is.

Yep, this is the Bleep-depreciation/Norman-appreciation thread.

Comments like "Tomorrow's Harvest sucks" are completely irrelevant in here.

@oscillik

Have you been reading the opinions of others about the album? Well... you've probably gathered from others that the album is amazing. You're in for a treat. To me, it beats Geogaddi in many areas; and Geogaddi has long been my favourite BOC release. TH has everything; beautiful melodies, textures, excellent drum programming...

Demanding digital files from Bleep isn't the most mature thing to do, it just looks like a petulant child demanding his cake NAO.

I do, however, encourage people to contact Bleep and express their disappointment in the pre-order situation. This whole debacle (hype train, the listeners' crazy fucking reactions, and marketing for this) has made me think differently about Warp, and Boards of Canada and the fans.

Instead of impulsively and automatically going to Bleep to buy music, I'll be considering other options in future.

I pointed this out in the live transmission thread, and was promptly dismissed as exhibit classic signs of "BOC Fan Entitlement Syndrome" or some shit.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's pissed about this. Where were you all to back me up in the transmission thread, btw?

@oscillik

Demanding digital files from Bleep isn't the most mature thing to do, it just looks like a petulant child demanding his cake NAO.

I do, however, encourage people to contact Bleep and express their disappointment in the pre-order situation. This whole debacle (hype train, the listeners' crazy fucking reactions, and marketing for this) has made me think differently about Warp, and Boards of Canada and the fans.

Instead of impulsively and automatically going to Bleep to buy music, I'll be considering other options in future.

We are customers. Our money keeps them going.

I pointed this out in the live transmission thread, and was promptly dismissed as exhibit classic signs of "BOC Fan Entitlement Syndrome" or some shit.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's pissed about this. Where were you all to back me up in the transmission thread, btw?

I didn't listen to the transmission, and in fact I deplore the thing entirely.

@oscillik

We are customers. Our money keeps them going.

Exactly. And I think the best way to make a point is to vote with your wallet.

I just wrote a letter of concern to Bleep. First http downloads can cause site instability, and now we find out we don't even get lossless on the pre-order? If this is truly the case I won't ever buy from Bleep again. It's 2013, get real.

OMG. Is Bread turning into some capitalist fruitcase? This can't be real!? Ironically, in a non-capitalistic society there wouldn't be such a thing as Bleep.

*leaves thread dazed and confused*

Shelled out for the vinyl and CD on first date of pre-order.

Bleeps comments on "you will get it on the same date as everyone in your country " does not apply as I am pretty sure 100% confident that a shitload of people will already have it in the UK if there is already a torrent gone live. In fact I am pretty sure if I check my tumblr feed right now, there will be some numbnutz hipsters listening to their illegal torrents.

WATMM helps Warp with the hype, pre-orders en-mass, gets forgotten about.

THIS IS HOW I FEEL. THANKS WARP / BLEEP.

so_lonely_without_you_by_sollayselly-d32

@oscillik

We are the customers. We are the dreamers of the dreams. Our money keeps them going.

I think we can all agree that the delay in mp3s for pre-orders, and the drawn-out release of digital formats is huge blunder for Bleep. I remember waiting for both the mp3s and CD of Cosmogramma after it was leaked and easily available, but I feel back in 2010 Warp could be easier to forgive. Now with models like bandcamp, one has to wonder why Bleep hasn't rolled out a new model themselves. I get mp3s immediately (or within 24hrs max if its via email and not through bandcamp) when I buy cassettes from niche one-person operation labels. In a sense it's like, I'm paying extra for a physical copy if I want to. I don't order the cassette (or vinyl or CD) then wait a week until I can listen to an official digital copy I also "paid for." Why can't Bleep + Warp do this as well?

I sent an e-mail too expressing my disappointment with the staggered releases and telling them that I wouldn't order from Bleep again.

Yep, this is the Bleep-depreciation/Norman-appreciation thread.

Comments like "Tomorrow's Harvest sucks" are completely irrelevant in here.

I just mean that there are already 35 threads discussing the album or its component parts. People like Oscilik know to avoid those threads if they don't want spoilers. This isn't an album discussion thread, so we should be courteous and keep it spoiler free for those who have chosen to wait.

I'm personally not so miffed at the staggered release (but it's still a point of contention), I'm more annoyed by what appears to be a middle finger to those of us who have pre-ordered directly from the label themselves.

Ordinarily it would be enough incentive for me to order directly, just knowing that my money was going directly to the label.

But when other retailers have what can only be described as 'retailer specific pre-order DLC', it's not hard to see how Bleep's pre-orders are a bit of a "ha ha we have had your money for over a month, lol thanx for the money"

@oscillik

Haven't heard it yet either - except for RFTD.

Archived