IGNORED

Best Ae tracks

Guest mo'quinda

Guest mo'quinda

Already got complete Incunabula, Chiastic Slide, Tri Repetae (not ++), and would really like to get more, but want to cherry pic. Anyone able to hep? I guess I like the more 'spacious' Ae sound. Which probably makes me a retard, but anyway…

Amber goddamnit!!!!! You're also best picking up the EPs. They have some of their best material on them. Get Garbage, Anvil Vapre and Envane. Don't forget the Anti EP either. You could pick the four of them up for 15.99 at Warp.com

Guest mo'quinda
Amber goddamnit!!!!! You're also best picking up the EPs. They have some of their best material on them. Get Garbage, Anvil Vapre and Envane. Don't forget the Anti EP either. You could pick the four of them up for 15.99 at Warp.com

I'm reeeeeaalllly short of cash at the moment. Could you possibly single out the best tracks off the EPs? I can't sample the tracks on Bleep because I'm at work and I don't have a computer at home...

Guest Turncoat Indian

I'd count those tracks amongst my favourites for sure. I'd recommend Chiastic Slide. Give it a few listens, you're sure to love it. Download Cipater, Pule, Nuane and Tewe.

Everything from then on is downhill for me (excluding Confield), with the odd exception (Rae and Under Boac, for example).

single a few....hmmm. So many great tracks.

Autechre change from release to release, and a lot of their pieces are slightly contextual.

I suppose for good tracks from Amber - Chiastic Slide, go for....

Montreal

Nine

Nil

Yulquen

Vletrmx21

Second Scepe

Second Peng

Laughing Quarter(!!!!!!!)

Draun Quarter

Cipater

Rettic AC

Tewe

And then from Cichli Suite to Confield....

Tilapia

Arch Carrier

Inhake 2

Rpeg

Dropp

VI Scose Poise

Pen Expers

Mcr Quarter (Live track)

With such a plethora of material, one can't be expected to try and check everything out chronologically, so maybe checking out the above tracks will give you a taste for how they've changed over the years.

And everything they've done is worth checking out.

Also here's the video to "Second Bad Vilbel" (1995) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMSBmTgWtYY&search=autechre

....and here is "Gantz_graf" (2002)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Gump

slip - Amber

currently my favourite ae track.

great driving music - especialy on a nice sunny day.

Archived