IGNORED

Trance

Uniret

I was heavy into trance from 98 to about 2004 I guess. Lot of shit, but it kind of matures on you, like some fine ass wine. Got some good parts here and there.

there's some fitte making trance threads in watmm.

Lol wtf, did you just change your username.

Edit: Nevermind, 2 tired 4 lyf

Edited by Gocab

• 8 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jafs said:

Belting track from Marco V.

Check out this mix, which I cannot recommend more if you love hard and fast trance.  So much energy and vibes in this. First track mixes into Marco V Indicator, so good 

Possibly one of the best free cover mount magazine CDs ever. Eddie Haliwell was a master around that time. 

Edited by Soloman Tump
I got the track wrong
  • Like 1
  • Burger 1

1 hour ago, Diurn said:

I have a whole stack of Platipus / Hooj / Black Hole trance records, and im pretty sure ive got this one, or a mix of it at least.

Art of Trance, Airwave, Red Jerry.... unstoppable

Eg

This is a pretty solid mix from Airwave

Edited by Soloman Tump
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

I'm into TDJ mixes and originals on loop. Just heard her, and she seems popular from the past two years. It hits that late late 90s-2000s vocal and progressive trance sound. She mixes originals heavily. To me, its refreshing to hear this being made today. I think it keeps progression while staying true to the roots.

I understand there's a whole decade+ of albums and mixes from the beginning of the genre that were at the time totally fresh, why not stick to those? I get that the criticism for speed up tiktok remix style tracks and I might be off the mark there.

Maybe its pop, idk. Trance gets cheesy who cares.

These SPF mixes get into form going emotional to psy. If this is pop it doesn't matter, trance is the best. Its incredibly better than the stuff I fell disinterested in in the 2000s when everything was washed out.

TDJs is a real one.

Edited by august
remove one sentance at end