IGNORED

Limmy

pcock

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has nobody yet mentioned his use of afx? there was a track from analogue bubblebath 3 in one of the dee dee skits I think, as well as a track from the orb

can't figure out how to post a youtube vid but the afx track is like the second one in that live video from '93

the orb track is Spanish castles in space

also how to post youtube vid? link thing doesn't work

He's a techno head, his ableton live streams on youtube are usually fucking funny. There's one where he overdrives a 909 bass drum, whips his shirt off and starts having it large, but silently so as not to not wake up his family. I'll see if I can find it. Good shit

i'm a big fan of limmy and still game/chewin the fat (i was actually speaking to ford kiernan recently about doing some work for him - he's funny even when not trying to be)

This is perhaps the most embarrassing post I've read on here. Your body goes into spasms as the cringe paralysis takes hold.

Fucking love Limmy. That last scream of despair in the Frosty Jacks vine is one of the most note-perfect things I've ever heard. Also, the background music for at least some of the Adventure Call sketches is:

In the vein of the plasterer:

Edited by Leon Sumbitches

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...