IGNORED

Limmy

pcock

i know alot of you guys are not from scotland, so i thought i would introduce you to limmy, debatably the funniest man ever.

http://www.limmy.com/

also he has his own tv series which i will allow you to find yourself.

i leave you with this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7b9SbFzIp0

discuss. or whatever.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure there's been Limmy love on here before.

He's ace. The twitter stuff with Peter Paphides, Caitlin Moran and Daft Punk a week or two ago was so so funny. He's the best internet troll around and his TV show is quality.

This has always been my favourite Limmy sketch (though I do love the Yoker one) -

Love his webcam stuff too. One of my favourite so far is his first listen to the new Daft Punk album -

I do find a lot of his stuff funny, but there's something about him I find really unlikeable - not sure what... maybe it's arrogance?

I do find a lot of his stuff funny, but there's something about him I find really unlikeable - not sure what... maybe it's arrogance?

Don't forget that his online 'Limmy' persona is a heightened version of the actual Brian Limmond

This has always been my favourite Limmy sketch (though I do love the Yoker one) -

Love his webcam stuff too. One of my favourite so far is his first listen to the new Daft Punk album -

"Nae need for a spaceship, I was already on Pluto."

• Haha 1

I felt the same way after reading Frankie Boyle's autobiography, which again was quite funny in places. At first I thought he was breaking down taboos and barriers for a higher purpose, then on further reading it just gradually revealed him to be a vain, nihilistic, selfish prick.

Guest abracadabra

I haven't seen the show in it's entirety, but someone showed me the Adventure Call skits, and they are awesome.

i will also take this opportunity to recommend 'still game' and 'chewing the fat' aswell. exquisite scottish comedy. i couldnt understand alot of it for the first 3-4 months i was here but it is genuine laugh out loud shit. enjoy.

both series are actually on youtube in full, in this country at least