IGNORED

Limmy

pcock

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know alot of you guys are not from scotland, so i thought i would introduce you to limmy, debatably the funniest man ever.

http://www.limmy.com/

also he has his own tv series which i will allow you to find yourself.

i leave you with this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7b9SbFzIp0

discuss. or whatever.

Man, I cried with laughter at this.

Series 3 of Limmy's Show was definitely patchy, but when he's on, he's on.

Edited by Higgins VanHiggins

i'm a big fan of limmy and still game/chewin the fat (i was actually speaking to ford kiernan recently about doing some work for him - he's funny even when not trying to be)... i thought i'd made a limmy thread ages ago, maybe i just bombarded the youtube thread with favourites.

[youtubehd]7TvpfLj74Ak[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]XiES33GHJx0[/youtubehd]

Edited by keltoi

Guest Gary C

Jesus, that gay skater one was horrific. I think it was the picture as well.

Edited by Gary C

• 3 years later...

he has as many moments of pure genius as he does bits that fall flat. the good bits are some of the best comedy ive ever seen though. 

this is one of my favs

I wish someone could translate that Danone-sketch for me. I guess it's about the pronunciation of the word "danone" or something?

Yep pretty much - They pronounce it 'dan-own' during the advert then end it with the 'mmmm dannon' jingle (that's actually how it was when the real advert was shown over here - with the two different pronunciations of the brand)

I wish someone could translate that Danone-sketch for me. I guess it's about the pronunciation of the word "danone" or something?

Yep pretty much - They pronounce it 'dan-own' during the advert then end it with the 'mmmm dannon' jingle (that's actually how it was when the real advert was shown over here - with the two different pronunciations of the brand)

omg lol. translating limmy.