IGNORED

Clark - Feast / Beast

cear

Guest Gravity

someone has to photoshop that pic of him into a wheelchair.

Looks like his leg regeneration therapy went horribly wrong.

lol

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

29 Mixes for Clark! I was hoping it was going to be a new album, but I'll take it! :music:

agreed but fucking lol at announcement for a September release of old remixes in early June.

actually I think it is

Clark says:

In some ways these remixes represent the range of music I have released over the 10 years in my albums. But they are more unhinged - there is more freedom involved when using other peoples material. And particularly when friends are involved, it can push you into electric new terrain.

I really enjoyed working with Alma Haser on the cover - I saw her work and instantly found it compelling, I couldn't peel my eyes off of it. I love the idea of exploding hands and eyes that spread out in macabre yet meticulous detail you can almost touch. Music has always been a tactile thing for me - fleshy, substantial. Alma's work perfectly matches that aesthetic.

I like the un-cropped one better.

fucking lol at announcement for a September release of old remixes in early June.

Heh...good point, kinda far out for something that's already done. Print artwork, press the physical formats, throw that shit together and mail it out FFS.

I like the un-cropped one better.

fucking lol at announcement for a September release of old remixes in early June.

Heh...good point, kinda far out for something that's already done. Print artwork, press the physical formats, throw that shit together and mail it out FFS.

It's good for me because it's something that we've already heard the contents of so there's really no wait but I need to save some money for it and they gave me a lot of time to do that.

I'm looking forward this compilation, since I only have the bibio remixes. The track Warp posted sounded very good. However, I must remark: the title sounds stupid. Clark has a great talent for music, but that pair of terms just makes me think of the rhyming scheme of some Dr. Seuss story. Ick.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived