IGNORED

Clark - Feast / Beast

cear

Even if I got that though, I would only have Feast/Beast on cd, so I'd have to get the others too. Hmm.

Any particular reason you wouldn't get the rest?

Well it's a bit of money on records I already have on vinyl and digital. So... Maybe I'd get them over some time.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if I got that though, I would only have Feast/Beast on cd, so I'd have to get the others too. Hmm.

Any particular reason you wouldn't get the rest?

Well it's a bit of money on records I already have on vinyl and digital. So... Maybe I'd get them over some time.

Ohhh I understand. Makes sense. I just thought you were saying you didn't want to buy his other albums at all (weren't interested in Clark).

=)

Well, I preordered this from Bleep so I'll report back next June when I receive it.

What is the catalogue code for the your Japanese CD with box? Is it

BRC-391

It is indeed. Had no idea that it would be included, almost bent the Jiffy bag in half when I picked it up from Parcel Force. I've had quite a few little freebies chucked in with my Warp CDs from HMV Japan over the past few years.

the box looks really nice.

the compilation is a very decent listen, though the structure is a bit weird and i would have left some weaker tracks out. for me, it is very nice and fulfilling to hear, that clark is able to combine his soft approach (like iradelphic) with more heavier stuff again. on the other hand i feel he somehow loses his magic - there are only 3 or 4 tracks which really touch me and don't evoke a feeling like "well, his adding some of his synths, a weird rhythm and there we have a clark-remix - but where's the heart?"

anyway - happy to be able to listen to this already and I'm full of confidence one day mr. clark will blow my brains out again like listening to boddy riddle or turning dragon for the first time...

Nathan Fake-Fentiger (Clark Remix)

This is so nice. Need this album

really? the beginning is very nice to my ears, but the second part sounds very generic to me

Ok tokn, aren't you supposed to be, like, a token clark fan? To me this sounds like what I was wishing a lot of Iradelphic sounded like. It is nice indeed.

the remix of Nils Frahm - Peter is beautiful... some of these I'm sure i'll have to look up the originals as well, another great thing about remix albums

really? the beginning is very nice to my ears, but the second part sounds very generic to me

Ok tokn, aren't you supposed to be, like, a token clark fan? To me this sounds like what I was wishing a lot of Iradelphic sounded like. It is nice indeed.

i am a number one clark fanboy and almost cried and had a psychotic breakdown when he dropped "Penultimate Persian" on the berghain system a couple of weeks ago.

but i also just like to share my opinion - and honestly, who gives a shit? music is such a subjective thing...

for example, the nils frahm remix is 100 % what i want.

anyway, get this and play it loud!

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

i am a number one clark fanboy and almost cried and had a psychotic breakdown when he dropped "Penultimate Persian" on the berghain system a couple of weeks ago.

but i also just like to share my opinion - and honestly, who gives a shit? music is such a subjective thing...

It gave me an erection of such magnitude and force that it destroyed my trousers.

You know, I agree with you about the very tail end of Fentiger. yeah.

Archived