IGNORED

Clark - Feast / Beast

cear

$9.99 ARE YOU OUTTA YER MIND????

Thanks Warp/Clark/whoever for such a sweet U.S. Amazon CD price. Can't even get WAV/FLAC for that. Something I was thinking about tonight--I'm sure the Clark Caddy is a bonus attractor for Japan but could it suggest a retiring of his namesake project? If I got the CD caddy and he released a new one that could not fit...

chris-farley-bus-driver-o.gif

hell yes, just ordered from amazon! less than half the price of bleep with shipping. lol

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

coincidentally, my company picnic next week has an interesting name

mncja.jpg

Please tell me you're going to go to this (and tell your co-workers why).

I was a bit disappointed when the vinyl turned up today. Gatefold sleeve is OK, but cramming 4 records into it? For £30 I was expecting some kind of Exai-ish box.

Got this in the mail yesterday, listened to it a few times. It's quite good. I know I complain about the name, but one thing I value about Clark is that he knows his strengths, and even though his titles aren't the best (I really don't like "Feast/Beast"), his music kicks some ass. This compilation reflects that, and the flow of the track selection does an excellent job of having each track compliment each other the right way. Great from beginning to end, in my opinion.

I was a bit disappointed when the vinyl turned up today. Gatefold sleeve is OK, but cramming 4 records into it? For £30 I was expecting some kind of Exai-ish box.

Ooops. That reminds me how people reacted when Vatican Shadow sent out a 3LP set in a doublesleeve. When you are planning to do a slab of four records, it should actually be encased that way and not in a cheap solution. Damn, Warp.

Listened to this a couple more times today--great compilation. I love the overall flow and the individual tracks. I actually liked the artwork inside better than the cover selection: the origami eyes do a better job of reflecting what the work is all about, rather than the "hey, is there something wrong with my hand?" picture.

That has inspired me to make a little goofy thing. I'll be right back.

Guest bitroast

i maybe agree. i was zoning out alot during disc 2.

it may have just been a bit too much clark remixes, after listening to disc 1. or maybe it's actually boring?

further investigation is required..

Archived