IGNORED

When your copy of TH arrives, post a pic here

Guest jasondonervan

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got mine today, Bleep are still dicks though. They've used this album as the ultimate cash cow.

the only thing I'm pissed about is the weight of the vinyl. They could of charged just a little more and gave us 180gm. A sticker would have been nice, but I have plenty of those.

Guest jasondonervan

Good to see them rolling in! No sign of my domestic boc though. Cheers Bleep! I only ordered from you, oooh... within minutes of the code being cracked.

Guest englishbob

Yah! Mines here. And it's fucking warped (disc 2) so it will be going back. Modern vinyl quality control is shocking

Yah! Mines here. And it's fucking warped (disc 2) so it will be going back. Modern vinyl quality control is shocking

You're kidding? Must've been one of the ones at the bottom from the Bleep stock photo.

Seriously though, ridiculous.

Guest englishbob

I wish I was, but no. Disc 1 flat so it's 50 percent perfect.

Homer-Facepalm.jpg

That pretty much sums me up!

Guest englishbob

On a positive, the vinyl mastering is very nice indeed. The vinyl "payoff" comes two-thirds of the way through "reach for the dead" just as the beats kick in. Wonderful !

On a positive, the vinyl mastering is very nice indeed. The vinyl "payoff" comes two-thirds of the way through "reach for the dead" just as the beats kick in. Wonderful !

I never noticed how prominent the tape hiss was either until sticking on the vinyl.

All arrived; Vinyl, Artcard Cd & T-shirt from bleep, and standard cd from Sainsbury's. No promo stuff in there though.

I'm just north of Liverpool.

Kirkby?

I checked; Mike and Marcus themselves will be hand-delivering all of Bleep's orders, hence the delay.

Should be with you in about 8 years then.

EDIT: I'm clearly amongst the first to receive their orders in the UK... and I'm in fucking Norfolk!

Guest onesixoneight

post-190-0-34382800-1370717478_thumb.jpg

I've been out all day and it was there when I got back. Shit.

Nice to come home to though.

Archived