IGNORED

When your copy of TH arrives, post a pic here

Guest jasondonervan

Guest Dogboy73

I edited the video in Adobe After Effects, vewy easy to add vector shaped masks. No idea how, but I'm sure Sony Vegas should have that capability. Googling for something like rounded rectangle mask sony vegas should get you on your way I suppose. Can't be of much help -sorry- I've used the program maybe once myself.

Thanks for the reply. I'll have another crack in Vegas. But Adobe After Effects is something I'd like to get my hands on. I'm a PC man but swaying heavily towards Mac these days. I think it's time to drop Vegas in favour of Adobe Premierre and After Effects ..... Though I'm not too happy about this Adobe CC / rent-a-soft bollox. Does that effect Premierre and After Effects do you know?

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@MadameChaos: A little object that refracts light around, hah. It did duty as a kaleidoscope lens filter, I just held it in front of the camera like a moron.

It's cool because you get a natural aberration of the colors too.

6raLuNh.jpg

i want this

my copy arrived on monday, but i'm away from home so i've been happy/anxious all the week. haven't heard a single sample (except for RFTD) so it's going to be a nice, calm, experience (hopefully)!

blerp

edit (lol): double blerp, just received an email from blerp ltd that my order has shipped.

i got the thing two weeks ago.

Archived