IGNORED

When your copy of TH arrives, post a pic here

Guest jasondonervan

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

last time I ever buy from Bleep for anything.

CD arrives, but no vinyl.

this is on top of the already fucked up expectations regarding digital downloads.

never again. Bleep just lost a customer.

I am writing to you with regard to the above order for Boards of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest on Vinyl. I was expecting this to be delivered today, along with the vast majority of other UK based listeners who have received their records today in the post. I do not live in a remote location, and in fact live 25 mins away from Liverpool where I know someone else who received their copy today. Yet I have not received my copy.

This along with the apparent fact, gleaned from correspondence that has occurred between yourselves and other fans regarding the digital downloads situation - that being that unlike with the past three Autechre releases, this release will NOT come with FLAC/WAV/24bit WAV downloads included - and the staggered release that has occurred with this album which can only be described as 'ludicrous', I am sad to say that this will be my final purchase from you directly.
I have always held the belief of supporting the artist or label directly, by purchasing as directly as possible. This release has taught me that I can no longer put my faith in Bleep to provide me with the music in a timely manner, and to reward me for giving my money to you over a month in advance of release.
The only solace I had here was that everyone was receiving their Vinyl orders today. Except this hasn't happened, and I am shocked to learn that had I ordered from another retailer or even resorted to torrents, I would have had the music before those of us who pre ordered in good faith.
In a time where music labels are often seen as being the victim, when instances like this happen, it is hard to restore good will.

Guest jasondonervan

Nothing from my order arrived osc. At least I have the Japanese edition to tide me over.

They're supposed to be shipping the ones for U.S. orders from their NY store right? I live 40 mins from NYC and 15 mins from NY state, why the hell do I not have mine yet?

because US release date is 11th

staggered release date

ludicrous

don't cry ossy

not crying. just telling Bleep why they've lost a customer who was once loyal.

They're supposed to be shipping the ones for U.S. orders from their NY store right? I live 40 mins from NYC and 15 mins from NY state, why the hell do I not have mine yet?

because US release date is 11th

staggered release date

ludicrous

shit

Guest Gravity

Oh it ships from NY? I should be getting mine quick then, nice.

Guest dylanmcknd

Here's my small crop from Tomorrow's Harvest.

:D

That's too much Tomorrow's Harvest to handle.

Tomorrow's Harvest

Tomorrow's HarvestTomorrow's Harvest

Tomorrow's Harvest

Tomorrow's Harvest

Tomorrow's Harvest

Tomorrow's Harvest

Tomorrow's Harvest

Tomorrow's Harvest

so there's a CD single for Reach For the Dead? is it a one tracker? also, is that the artcard version of the CD album?

Oh it ships from NY? I should be getting mine quick then, nice.

It said they'd ship from within the US, and I know they opened up an office in nyc recently so I'm guessing that's where it's being shipped out from.

Guest Starblazer

Cd is a promo, 1 track.

Black sticker was sent to me by one of the nice people on Twoism who attended the listening party in Lake Dolores.

hit the stores here earlier than i got the pre order, grmbl !! good to hear vinyl mastering is good, can't wait

I checked; Mike and Marcus themselves will be hand-delivering all of Bleep's orders, hence the delay.

Should be with you in about 8 years then.

EDIT: I'm clearly amongst the first to receive their orders in the UK... and I'm in fucking Norfolk!

You can go Norfolk yourself with that shit

so there's a CD single for Reach For the Dead? is it a one tracker? also, is that the artcard version of the CD album?

2wnb89e.png

Archived